Royal Guards of Emperor Palpatine. Let's check out these Sith Troopers after the break and see how they compare with the standard First Order troopers...
Height: 6 inches
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, double hinged knees, thigh swivels,
balljointed hips, mid-torso balljoint, lateral pectoral hinges, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows,
swivel/hinge wrists, balljointed neck, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: 2 blasters.
Non-Scalper Price: $18-$23 dollars
* The Sith Troopers aren't just First Order Stormtroopers painted red: They actually have a completely new sculpt that feature lots of new details all over the armor. The Sith Trooper armor is covered in anisotropic bands that apparently help to deflect the energy from blaster bolts. I really like the sensor mounted on the Sith Trooper's shoulder. It's just a cool little detail.
* The helmet is also really nice. I actually like these guys a lot more than the First Order Stormtroopers, which I've never been too fond off. I don't really care for the standard FO trooper helmets but these looks much, much better.
* The Sith troopers don't look too different from previous troopers from behind: They've got the standard details and explosive device on the back. The paintwork is really clean on this guy, though. While there isn't a ton of paint, what's here is very sharp and crisp.
* The Sith Trooper is one of the most well articulated figures in the line. Seriously, his range of motion is excellent. He's also really durable. These are well built figures.
* The arm articulation is incredible. The Sith Trooper has the pectoral hinges that many figure are starting to use. Couple this with the fact that his shoulder pads are rubbery and flexible and you have an amazing range of motion here.
* Like the standard First Order Troopers, the Sith Trooper can store a blaster on his hip via a small slot that allows the weapons to plug into it.
* The first blaster looks like a modified version of one of the First Order's F11s. It's got a great paint job.
* The second blaster is my favorite: It's the new ST-W48 blaster. This version is currently in rifle mode (apparently, in universe the stock can come off) and it looks really, really cool. I love this blaster!
This is the first Sith Trooper I've reviewed. For more figures from Star Wars: The Black Series Phase III check out the following:
0-0-0 (Triple Zero)
Siege Battalion Clone Trooper, 212th Attack Battalion Utapau Trooper,
Coruscant Guard ---(Phase II), and 501st Legion Clone Trooper 4 pack
Admiral Ackbar and First Order Officer
C-3PO & Babu Frik
C-3PO (Resistance Base)
Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu)
Captain Phasma (Quicksilver Baton)
Captain Poe Dameron
Chewbacca (Target Exclusive)
Chewbacca (The Force Awakens)
Clone Captain Rex (HasCon Exclusive)
Clone Commander Gree
Clone Commander Fox
Clone Commander Obi-Wan Kenobi
Clone Commander Wolffe
Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath)
Death Star Trooper
DJ (Canto Bight)
Elite Praetorian Guard
Elite Praetorian Guard (with Heavy Blade)
Emperor Papatine and Throne
Enfys Nest's Swoop Bike/ Enfys Nest
Finn (First Order Disguise)
First Order Flametrooper
First Order General Hux
First Order Jet Trooper
First Order Snowtrooper
First Order Snowtrooper Officer
First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter
First Order Stormtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper Executioner
First Order Stormtrooper (with Gear)
First Order TIE Fighter Pilot
General Leia Organa
Grand Admiral Thrawn (SDCC Exclusive)
Grand Moff Tarkin
Guardians of Evil 4-Pack
Han Solo (Exogorth Escape)
Han Solo (Mimban)
Han Solo (Solo)
Han Solo (The Force Awakens)
Imperial AT-ACT Driver
Imperial Death Trooper
Imperial Death Trooper, Captain Cassian Andor, and Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha) 3 pack
Imperial Hovertank Pilot
Imperial Patrol Trooper
Imperial Shock Trooper
Imperial Royal Guard
Inferno Squad Agent
Jaina Solo (Legends)
Kylo Ren (SDCC 2016)
Kylo Ren (The Last Jedi)
Kylo Ren (Starkiller Base)
Kylo Ren (Throne Room)
Lando Calrissian (Solo)
Lando Calrissian (The Empire Strikes Back)
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard)
Luke Skywalker (Death Star Escape)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)- Ahch-To Island
Luke Skywalker (Skyalker Strikes)
Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Force Spirit)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (SDCC 2016)
1 Clone Trooper Commander, Phase II Clone Trooper, Imperial
Stormtrooper, and First Order ---Stormtrooper Officer four pack
Poe Dameron and First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper
Princess Leia (Bespin Escape)
Princess Leia Organa
Princess Leia Organa (Hoth)
R2-A3, R5-K6, and R2-F2
Red Squadron (R2-D2, R5-D8, and R2-X2)
Resistance Tech Rose
Rey & D-O
Rey (Island Journey)
Rey (Jakku) & BB-8
Rey (Jedi Training)
Rey (Jedi Training)- Crait
Rey (Starkiller Base)
Rey's Speeder (Jakku)
Sandtrooper Sergeant, Crimson Stormtrooper, Lieutenant OXIXO, and R2-Q5
Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader
Second Sister Inquisitor
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Eadu)
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)
Stormtrooper (With Blast Accessories)
Supreme Leader Snoke (Throne Room)
Vice Admiral Holdo
X-34 Landspeeder & Luke Skywalker (SDCC Exclusive)
X-Wing Pilot Asty
Yoda (Force Spirit)
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run