Height: 6 inches
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, balljointed hips, balljointed mid-torso, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, hinged neck, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: Z6 riot control baton, cap, and SE-44C blaster pistol.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* Finn is as well articulated and durable as any other newer Black Series figure. He can take any number of battle poses or just stand around looking official. It's your choice, really.
* Here's a shot so you can see Finn's costume. It's a grey First Order officer's uniform. Probably a mid-ranking officer if I had to wager a guess. The sculpt is pretty solid and shows off quite a few details on the body. I also like the holster attached to the belt. It's not removable and doesn't shift around, but it's entirely functional.
* While Hasbro's efforts to capture Daisy Ridley's and Oscar Isaac's likeness have been so-so, Hasbro has done a pretty decent job with John Boyega. This looks quite a bit like him.
* Finn includes a removal First Order officer's cap. It's appropriately sized, nicely painting, and fits right on top of his head.
* He also comes with a black and silver SE-44C blaster pistol. This is a slightly modified version of the pistol the First Order Stromtroopers carry. It looks great in both Finn's right hand when blasting space fascists or when stowed away in the holster on his right hip.
* And here's a quick shot of the blaster in the holster. I love it!
Riot Control Stormtrooper in 2015: Not only is the paint and sculpt better but the front two contact conductor vanes actually swivel out, meaning this accessory can be placed into "active" mode. I just wish it had some energy effects like the Executioner Stormtrooper's weapon.
* These code cylinders on Finn's chest look kind of under-detailed. The sculpt is too soft and the paintwork seems a bit sloppy.
* Here's something that should have been a positive but instead turned into a negative. The First Order officers wear the name of an Imperial hero, Dillon, on their uniforms. Unfortunately, the "leths" on the aurebesh writing on Finn's left sleeve are a bit sloppy and missing some of their features. Love the attempt but the QC on mine is a bit weak.
Finn in First Order Disguise is a pretty great figure. The articulation is good, the likeness is on point, and the accessories are quite plentiful (and somewhat functional thanks to the articulated Z6 baton). While I doubt this will be his most prominent outfit from The Last Jedi, I hope the scenes involving Finn infiltrating the First Order turn out to be quite memorable. This is a Great figure with a lot to offer. Check the writing on his sleeve, if you can, but otherwise you should be good!
If you're looking for another Finn review, check out my reviews of the Black Series Finn (FN-2187) and Finn (Jakku), as well as the micro figure of Finn included with the Micro Machines First Order Star Destroyer playset.
If you're looking for more Black Series Phase III figures, check out the following:
442nd Siege Battalion Clone Trooper, 212th Attack Battalion Utapau Trooper, Coruscant Guard ---(Phase II), and 501st Legion Clone Trooper 4 pack
Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu)
C-3PO (Resistance Base)
Clone Commander Gree
Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath)
First Order Flametrooper
First Order General Hux
First Order Snowtrooper
First Order Snowtrooper Officer
First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter
First Order Stormtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper Executioner
First Order TIE Fighter Pilot
Grand Admiral Thrawn (SDCC Exclusive)
Imperial AT-ACT Driver
Imperial Death Trooper
Imperial Death Trooper, Captain Cassian Andor, and Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha) 3 pack
Imperial Hovertank Pilot
Imperial Shock Trooper
Imperial Royal Guard
Kylo Ren (SDCC 2016)
Kylo Ren (The Last Jedi)
Kylo Ren (Starkiller Base)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (SDCC 2016)
Phase 1 Clone Trooper Commander, Phase II Clone Trooper, Imperial Stormtrooper, and First Order ---Stormtrooper Officer four pack
Poe Dameron and First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper
Princess Leia Organa
R2-A3, R5-K6, and R2-F2
Rey (Jakku) & BB-8
Rey (Jedi Training)
Rey (Starkiller Base)
Rey's Speeder (Jakku)
Sandtrooper Sergeant, Crimson Stormtrooper, Lieutenant OXIXO, and R2-Q5
Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Eadu)
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)
X-34 Landspeeder & Luke Skywalker (SDCC Exclusive)
X-Wing Pilot Asty
Post a Comment
What'chu talkin' 'bout?