Height: 5 3/4ths inches
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, double hinged knees, thigh swivels, mid-torso balljoint, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: Energy bow, arrow, cluster of arrows, quiver with sling, and blaster pistol.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* Jannah certainly has a unique look compared to a lot of other Star Wars characters, and I've heard people compare her appearance to a character from The Walking Dead, Mad Max, and even the Lost Boys from Hook. She definitely has more of a post apocalyptic/ guerilla warrior look going on. There's something very modern about her outfit too, but, again, I don't dislike it. It's rather interesting and it does stand out from the usual robes and wraps or surplus military fatigues of so many Star Wars characters. Jannah has a great sculpt with lots of separately sculpted elements, such as the harness across her chest and her belt that's loaded with gear. The paintwork is pretty solid, too, with a nice mix of colors.
* I'm not very familiar with Naomie Ackie but from looking at some film stills of her the portrait looks fairly accurate. It's a good sculpt, although it does make Jannah look a bit older than Ackie seems to appear in real life. Her hair is great, however, with lots of detail, and she's wearing what looks like some sort of goggles across her forehead. They have no visible lenses but they're definitely shaped like they're meant to fit over her eyes.
* Jannah is sporting a hooded cloak that looks to be made of some sort of animal hide. It's actually molded in a translucent plastic and given quite a few paint applications to give it a more realistic appearance. It's quite interesting.
* I'm not really waiting for the visual guide for The Rise of Skywalker as I;m wondering what this device on her belt is. It reminds me of one of the devices that the Filmation's Ghostbusters carried around. I wonder what it is?
* Some people are giving Jannah a hard time for her shoes, but I think they're kind of cool. yeah, they're sort of a "modern" design, but they also look to be made of bright red plastic strips or something. Again, they stand out and I think that's a good thing.
* Jannah is quite well articulated. The Black Series has been fantastic over the past few years and Jannah is another hit. Well, almost. Everything is great except it's tough to get her to do crouching poses. Not quite sure why. Otherwise, she's a perfectly fun figure with great range of motion and a durable construction. She holds her accessories quite well, too.
* Jannah has some interesting weapons, the first of which is this blaster pistol which kind of looks like an old muzzle loader. It definitely has a very "pirateish" look to it, doesn't it? I'm curious to see it in action. It has a great sculpt with a handle that almost looks like it's made of bone or something.
* Next up is an energy bow. There's a strap, so Jannah can tote it around slung over her shoulder, too. Again, it's a seemingly primitive weapon, but the Ewoks and the Wookies also used primitive weapons, too. If it's an energy bow, it could seemingly be pretty powerful.
* Jannah's quiver has a cluster of arrows that can sit inside (they're one piece sculpted to look like three arrows), and a functioning strap. The strap is removable and can fit across Jannah's torso for toting this around.
* There's a single arrow, too, and it slides into the energy bow for display.
* I really like Jannah's cape, but it's not removable (you'd have to probably "boil and pop" her head off to remove it), which is frustrating because it interferes with her wearing her quiver and carrying the energy bow around.
* Jannah has a holster for her pistol but the fit is so tight that putting the pistol in the holster causes the little sights on the top of the blaster to bend pretty badly. If you did this a few times I imagine you'd end up just snapping them off.
* Overall Jannah's paintwork is pretty strong, but she does have some errant paint marks on her feet and legs. Just a bit of quality control oversight here.
This is my first review of a Jannah figure. For more Star Wars: The Black Series Phase III figures, check out the following:
0-0-0 (Triple Zero)
442nd Siege Battalion Clone Trooper, 212th Attack Battalion Utapau Trooper, Coruscant Guard ---(Phase II), and 501st Legion Clone Trooper 4 pack
Admiral Ackbar and First Order Officer
C-3PO (Resistance Base)
Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu)
Captain Phasma (Quicksilver Baton)
Captain Poe Dameron
Chewbacca (Target Exclusive)
Chewbacca (The Force Awakens)
Clone Captain Rex (HasCon Exclusive)
Clone Commander Gree
Clone Commander Fox
Clone Commander Obi-Wan Kenobi
Clone Commander Wolffe
Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath)
Death Star Trooper
DJ (Canto Bight)
Elite Praetorian Guard
Elite Praetorian Guard (with Heavy Blade)
Emperor Papatine and Throne
Enfys Nest's Swoop Bike/ Enfys Nest
Finn (First Order Disguise)
First Order Flametrooper
First Order General Hux
First Order Jet Trooper
First Order Snowtrooper
First Order Snowtrooper Officer
First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter
First Order Stormtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper Executioner
First Order Stormtrooper (with Gear)
First Order TIE Fighter Pilot
General Leia Organa
Grand Admiral Thrawn (SDCC Exclusive)
Grand Moff Tarkin
Guardians of Evil 4-Pack
Han Solo (Exogorth Escape)
Han Solo (Mimban)
Han Solo (Solo)
Han Solo (The Force Awakens)
Imperial AT-ACT Driver
Imperial Death Trooper
Imperial Death Trooper, Captain Cassian Andor, and Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha) 3 pack
Imperial Hovertank Pilot
Imperial Patrol Trooper
Imperial Shock Trooper
Imperial Royal Guard
Inferno Squad Agent
Jaina Solo (Legends)
Kylo Ren (SDCC 2016)
Kylo Ren (The Last Jedi)
Kylo Ren (Starkiller Base)
Kylo Ren (Throne Room)
Lando Calrissian (Solo)
Lando Calrissian (The Empire Strikes Back)
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard)
Luke Skywalker (Death Star Escape)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)- Ahch-To Island
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Force Spirit)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (SDCC 2016)
Phase 1 Clone Trooper Commander, Phase II Clone Trooper, Imperial Stormtrooper, and First Order ---Stormtrooper Officer four pack
Poe Dameron and First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper
Princess Leia (Bespin Escape)
Princess Leia Organa
Princess Leia Organa (Hoth)
R2-A3, R5-K6, and R2-F2
Red Squadron (R2-D2, R5-D8, and R2-X2)
Resistance Tech Rose
Rey (Island Journey)
Rey (Jakku) & BB-8
Rey (Jedi Training)
Rey (Jedi Training)- Crait
Rey (Starkiller Base)
Rey's Speeder (Jakku)
Sandtrooper Sergeant, Crimson Stormtrooper, Lieutenant OXIXO, and R2-Q5
Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader
Second Sister Inquisitor
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Eadu)
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)
Stormtrooper (With Blast Accessories)
Supreme Leader Snoke (Throne Room)
Vice Admiral Holdo
X-34 Landspeeder & Luke Skywalker (SDCC Exclusive)
X-Wing Pilot Asty