Height: 5 3/4ths inches
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, balljointed hips, balljointed mid-torso, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, hinged neck, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: 2 Katanas, 6 interchangeable hands, backpack, two interchangeable heads, and a smartphone.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* Gwenpool's costume has changed a bit over time but this seems to be the most mainstream look she has. While the body is probably reused the armored forearms and shins definitely seem unique to the character. For combining white and red, the paintwork overall is quite neat and clean. The costume has a pretty unique, eye catching look to it that it quite different form most other superhero outfits. It kind of reminds me of some of Atom Eve's looks for some reason.
* Gwenpool has two portraits and they swap very easily. While one of them has some problems, the other is pretty cool: It shows Gwenpool smiling and sticking out her tongue. Since Gwenpool is kind of a tourist in the Marvel Universe (she's from the real world, apparently) we can presume she takes lots of selfies, so here she is posing!
* See! Selfie powers activate! Gwenpool is as well articulated as nearly any other figure in this line but she also has a much more solid and less rubbery feel to her. She's quite impressive and a heck of a lot of fun to play around with.
* Gwenpool comes with six interchangeable hands. Yes, six. We're definitely approaching the level of hands of higher end figures here, so kudos to Hasbro. She includes a left handed peace sign, a right hand for playing with her phone, two trigger grip hands, and two cupping hands. Those cupping hands are used to have Gwenpool make a heart shape with her hands, which I'll show you below if you keep reading!
* Like Deadpool and other characters of his ilk, Gwenpool has multiple belts. Well, two, but that's still more than one. She has a small belt around her mid section and then a larger belt with pouches, a pink "G" symbol, and a pouch for holding her smartphone.
* Gwenpool's shin armor is pretty unique as it appears to be white armor strapped to her legs over high white socks. Pretty cool and definitely unique to her, right?
* Gwenpool comes with her smartphone as an accessory since she seems to use it quite often. It probably should have a pink case (that seems to be comic accurate) but for such a small accessory I'll let it slide. It's a coll extra.
* Gwenpool also joints the Deadpool club of folks who use these exact dual katanas. They're still solid, though, so it's nice that she comes with them both.
* To help her carry those katanas Gwenpool comes with a penguin backpack. It actually is removable and it's pretty cute. There are slots in the back to hold her katanas easily.
* See! Here are the heart hands! Also, keep in mind that while I bought my figure loose for cheap, if you buy Gwenpool new you'll get the tail for the Lizard build-a-figure.
* Here is the head I mentioned above. Yikes, the paintwork on the eyes is pretty rough, right? It's also so similar to the other head that I don't know why Hasbro didn't opt for an unmasked head instead of this one.
* It's not a huge thing but Gwenpool's pink tennis shoes should have colored laces. The solid pink looks a bit off to me for some reason, and it isn't accurate.
* Lastly, Gwenpool's swords have white handles with pink diamonds in the hilts. Why mess this up Hasbro?
This is the first Gwenpool I've reviewed on here! For more Marvel Legends Series figures, check out the following:
Marvel Legends Series by Hasbro (2016)
Enchantress (Mystic Rivals)
Nico Minoru (Mystic Rivals)
Marvel Legends Series: Black Panther by Hasbro (2017)
Marvel Legends Series: Captain America by Hasbro (2016)
Demolition Man (Mercenaries of Mayhem)
Marvel Legends Series: Deadpool by Hasbro (2018)
Marvel Legends Series: Guardians of the Galaxy by Hasbro (2017)
Marvel Legends Series: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 by Hasbro (2017)
Gamora (Daughters of Thanos)
Nebula (Daughters of Thanos)
Rocket Raccoon & Groot
Marvel Legends Series: X-Men by Hasbro (2016)