- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
- Teela: Warrior Goddess
- Trap Jaw's Tourist Trap
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
The Revenge of 31 Days of Toy Terror: David S. Pumpkins from POP! SNL by Funko
Height:73 out 100 floors.
Articulation: David S. Pumpkins can move every place he has a point of articulation.
Accessories: He doesn't come with the skeletons, even though they're part of it, but he does have a cardboard pumpkin backdrop in the box. It's part of it, too.
Non-Scalper Price: David S. Pumpkins costs as much money as you pay for him.
* I know David S. Pumpkins is terror incarnate, so I won't make fun of you if you scream. You might think this is just a guy in a pumpkin suit with two beat boy skeletons but you know what? You don't get frights! You fear them! Any questions?
* David Pumpkins (that's David S. Pumpkins, by the way) can turn his head left and right. Any questions?
* The face is a excellent approximation of exactly what David S. Pumpkins look like when he's getting ready to scare the hell out of you! He has eyes, a nose, and hair, just like David S. Pumpkins! Yes, indeed. It is David Pumpkins.
* Again, it's David Pumpkins, man! Give him a furry hat and a jacket and you now have David S. Pimpkins, man!
* Why does the package come with a cardboard backdrop of various pumpkins? Possibly because the scariest thing to the mind is the unknown! So..quick test... what is this figure's name? If you said David S. Pumpkins, you are correct. Any questions?
* I love the suit! It's clear that Funko when all in on David Pumpkins.
* David S. Pumpkins has some missing paint around his ears. It's not terribly noticeable unless you're looking at him from the side, but it's there. Don't let David S. Pumpkins ruin your night, though.