- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Road to Rogue One: Mandalorian Melee from Micro Machines: Star Wars by Hasbro
Contents: 5 ships and 2 microfigures
Non-Scalper Price: $10 (but I got this for $5 at Wal-Mart on clearance).
Left to Right: Hera's A-Wing, The Interdictor, Hera Syndulla, The Ghost, Fenn Rau, TIE Bomber, and a Mandalorian Fighter.
* So far we've received Kanan Jarrus, making Hera Syndulla the second member of the Ghost crew to make it into the Micro Machines line. She's a pretty good microfigure with some bright, colorful paintwork that perfectly matches her distinctive appearance. I like the action ready pose, too.
* Fenn Rau looks really cool. Dang, I love his sculpt and the paint. It's really cool this microfigure as he's a pretty minor character considering we still don't have a Micro Machines Sabine, Ezra, Chopper, or Zeb.
*The TIE Bomber is probably the best looking ship in the set. Oh my gosh! It's incredible! The sculpt and the paint are exceptional! This one definitely surpasses the old Galoob model.
* Used by the Mandalorian Protectors, this is a pretty cool little fighter with some nice paintwork overall. The only weird thing is that there are some half printed numbers on the top right wing. What's going on there?
* This is a great paint job for Hera's A-Wing she flies as part of Phoenix Squadron. I love the sculpt and the paint. Everything about this ship is just excellent.
* Technically the Immobilizer 418 cruiser, this is a pretty cool looking ship with some nice paintwork. It seems a little thin, tough. The body just seems a bit flat.
* This is the same version of the Ghost we've seen before although the paint is a little better. I love the Ghost, but something about it still looks a little off.
There's a ton of new stuff in this set and it's well worth picking up if you're a fan of Rebels. I really hope Hasbro cranks out some of the characters a bit faster, but they're doing an awesome job with the ships. This is a Great set and a worthy successor to the Micro Machines brand.
If you're interested in seeing another action figure of Hera Syndulla, check out my review of the Rebels Hera Syndulla 2-pack. For more Micro Machine reviews, check out the following:
Micro Machines: Star Wars by Galoob (1994)
Classic Characters (2nd Edition)
Star Destroyer/ Space Fortress Transforming Action Set
Micro Machines: Star Wars Episode I by Galoob (1999)
Collection V: Gungans
Naboo Temple Ruins
Micro Machines: Star Wars by Hasbro (2015)
Droid Army Ambush
Endor Forest Battle
First Order Star Destroyer Playset
First Order Stormtrooper Playset
Millennium Falcon Playset
Micro Machines: Star Wars Gold Series by Hasbro (2016)
Kylo Ren Playcase