- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- Hokey Halloween Horror!!!
- My Batgirl Collection!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Gallery
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Minifigure Review: Flesh Pack B from Gorelords by Violence Toy
Height: 2 inches
Non-Scalper Price: $12 for the 3-pack or $40 for the set of all twelve series 1 figures.
* It's tough to pick a favorite in this series, but Doc Marauder certainly is in the running. The high points? The spiky mohawk, the revolver on his right hip, the gladiator inspired chest harness, and, oh, the fact that his RIGHT HAND IS A FLIPPIN' CROSSBOW! How cool is that? I've loved wrist mounted crossbows ever since Road Pig came with one in the vintage G.I. Joe line.
* Doc Marauder is also toting around a sawed off shotgun in a holster strapped to his back. How can you ever turn down someone toting around a sawed off shotgun? Again, this guy just looks like he's prepared to obliterate his competition.
Gosh, Gumongous really might be my favorite, though. He's just so gnarly. Four arms. FOUR ARMS, and each with massive claws. He's also two knives, because why the heck not? This guy reminds me a bit of a smaller version of El Gigante (the Resident Evil villain, not the wrestler) but with more mutant-like features. The little details on this guy are awesome.
* Uggh!! Flip Gumongous around and he's got some really nasty stuff growing on his back. What the heck is that? Is it muscle or something far more disgusting? I have no idea but I'm loving the look of this guy.
* Man, I really think Arthur might be my favorite. I mean, I'm not sure why he's called Arthur when everyone else has names like Snotpile or Maggotgagger, but who cares. The dude is rocking a hood, some sweet pants, and comes dual wielding two weapons: A doublebarreled shotgun on his right hand and a noose on his left. How cool are both of those? I love the idea of a noose on his hand. It seems impractical, but I'm guessing he makes it work for himself.
I'm going to be reviewing all of these figures over the next few days (I reviewed the first set yesterday) so keep checking back for more cool little guys.