- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Sunday, October 2, 2016
31 Days of Toy Terror Lives: Ghost Charlie Brown #333 from Peanuts from POP! Television by Funko
Height: 3 1/2 inches
Non-Scalper Price: $10 dollars
* Just the fact that there exists a toy of Charlie Brown in his ridiculous ghost costume is a positive in and of itself. I really like that funko gave the figure such a soft, rounded appearance. You really can almost imagine that there is a little Charlie Brown hanging out underneath there. Also, the eyes are actually sunken in a bit to give the appearance of actual holes.
* Charlie Brown was really overenthusiastic about crafting his ghost costume, wasn't he? He's got extra holes all over the place! The extra holes are simply painted on but they look excellent (I like that they're not all perfectly round) and really add to the fun of the figure.
* I'm not really considering it a negative because I'm not sure what Funko could have done, but I do think it's worth pointing out that this figure doesn't have the neck swivel that most other Pop! figures have. It's literally just a single hollow piece of vinyl.
You know, the only other Peanuts toy I've reviewed on here is Snoopy's Doghouse Display from Forever Fun.
Keep checking back here every day in October for more Toy Terror! Also, make sure to check out the Toy Bloggers United contest being hosted here this month! For more 31 Days of Toy Terror, check out my Hokey Halloween Horror page for spooky fun from 2016 and years past!