Height: 6 1/2 inches
Articulation: Hinged ankles, hinged knees, swivel thighs, H-hinged hips, swivel waist, mid-torso hinge, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel biceps, hinged elbows, swivel wrists, and a ball jointed head.
Accessories: Three interchangeable left hands (coin, damaged coin, and pistol grip), two pistols, and two pieces of Clayface's torso.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* While Two-Face reuses most of the suited body that has been around for quite a while, I still find that I don't mind. Two-Face is sporting an open blazer rather than a buttoned look like most previous figures. The burgundy and black look of the figure is quite sharp and definitely stands out on the shelf. The blazer is a separate piece (well, the main body at least) as is the tie, giving the figure a more dimensional appearance. Harvey definitely looks quite slick here, that's for sure.
* Considering that you typically don't think of people wearing suits as being very action oriented characters (other than James Bond. And John Wick. And Austin Powers. OK, maybe I'm wrong.), this suited body actually works pretty well. It's a bit older but it still does the trick. I'm quite happy with it as it allows for some decent poses and it feels very solid and sturdy.
* The right side of Harvey Dent's face is left unscarred and shows the famously handsome Harvey with some longer, slicked back hair. It's not a bad headsculpt. Well, half of one, anyways.
* Two-Face includes two pistols. These are the same as the pistol included with last year's Joker figure from The Dark Knight Returns but they look fine, fit in the figures hands, and have a pretty cool sculpt. Plus, you get two!
* Two-Face includes two pieces that snap together to form the torso of Clayface. This guy is a pretty large
* The left side isn't as impressive as the right but it does have some decent paintwork that try to show off a few gruesome details. Unfortunately, the sculpt looks fairly soft and the paint details don't work as well as you would hope.
* I'm also not really liking how the headsculpt looks when merged together. I know that Two-Face is supposed to have a disjointed appearance but something about the way these two halves match up just doesn't look right to me. The separation seems almost too clean perfect rather than being natural looking and organic.
While I'm not sold on the headsculpt, Two-Face is definitely a worth addition to the DC Comics Multiverse line. Batman villains are always great figures to pick up and Two-Face is a character that we haven't seen on one of Mattel's 6 inch DC lines for a few years. He has some great accessories (I love the interchangeable hands with different coins) and a very appealing color scheme. Two-Face is a Great figure and I imagine he'll be one of the most desirable figures in this series, probably right behind Batwoman.
I've actually only reviewed a few Two-Face toys on here: "Dual Destruction" Two-Face from Mattel's Batman: Power Attack line,the Pirate Batman and Pirate Two-Face two-pack from Kenner's Legends of Batman line, and the Nano Metalfigs Two-Face DC29 from the 10 Pack Figure Collector's Set.
For more DC Comics Multiverse figures, check out the following:
Batgirl (The Batgirl of Burnside)
Batman (Batman: Zero Year)
Batman (DC Rebirth)
Batwing (DC Rebirth)
Batwoman (DC Rebirth)
Damian Wayne Robin (Robin War)
Doctor Psycho (Collect & Connect figure)
Duke Thomas (We Are Robin)
Earth 23 Superman
The Flash: From Page to Screen
Jessica Cruz (DC Rebirth)
Jim Gordon Batman (Batman: Superheavy)
The Joker (Batman: Endgame)
The Reaper (Batman: Year Two)
Rookie (Collect & Connect figure)
Superman (DC Rebirth)
Wonder Girl (Teen Titans)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Armored Batman (The Dark Knight Returns)
Batman & Superman (The Dark Knight Returns)
The Flash & The Atom (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns)
The Joker (The Dark Knight Returns)
Mutant Leader (The Dark Knight Returns)
Robin (The Dark Knight Returns)
Son of Batman
Batman v. Superman
Batman's Grapnel Blaster (Collect & Connect accessory)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Reverse Flash (The Flash TV Series)
Aquaman (Toys R Us Exclusive)
Batman (Wal-Mart Exclusive)
Cyborg (Wal-Mart Exclusive)
Mother Boxes (Collect & Connect Accessory)
Steppenwolf (Collect & Connect Figure)
Harley Quinn (6 inch)
Harley Quinn (12 inch)
Harley Quinn (Gold Dress)
Harley Quinn (Toys R Us Exclusive)
The Joker (Toys R Us Exclusive)
Supergirl TV Series
Diana of Themyscira
Wonder Woman (Toys 'R Us exclusive)