Constable Zuvio figure out of spite) and received her in early-mid August. This outfit is from one of Harley's flashback scenes in Suicide Squad and doesn't get a lot of screen time. It figures prominently in advertising, though, and is a pretty unique look for the character, so it's a cool exclusive for an online retailer to offer. Let's take a closer look at Harley Quinn in her fashionable gold dress, shall we?
Height: 6 1/4 inches
Articulation: Hinged ankles, hinged knees, swivel thighs, H-hinged hips, swivel waist, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel biceps, hinged elbows, swivel wrists, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: Collect and Connect figure Killer Croc's hands
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* While I'm not sure that this sculpt is "Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn" is definitely is Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn. Make sense? I'm not sure it's a perfect likeness but it's a nice looking sculpt and conveys the character well. The expression works, the paint is really clean on the eyes and lips, and the little tattoos are excellent. Also, notice the paler skin. That's a nice detail that seems like it could have been easy to miss.
* The tors has a lot of nice detail, particularly on the dress. I love the studded pattern Mattel crafted here. Harley's necklace also is nicely sculpted here. She has plenty of visible tattoos, all of which are neat and cleanly applied. Mattel has done great work on printing tattoos in their WWE Elite line and they've done an admirable job on the Suicide Squad figures as well.
* Here's a quick look at the elaborate back of Harley's dress. It's pretty flashy, no? The paint work is quite neat on this figure as all of the small gold chains and straps are really captured quite well.
Just kidding. They're build-a-figure parts for an alternate Killer Croc build. If you buy the six retail figures you can build a regular Croc without his hoodie on but with wrapped hands. This store exclusive figure gives you the chance to have a plain handed Killer Croc. It's a small extra, but an extra nonetheless.
* The articulation on the Suicide Squad figures has been pretty average at best. We're getting lots of unique sculpts but weaker articulation than we saw with DC Universe Classics. I think I would have been OK with less articulation here and a better sculpt or more useful articulation, but this figure just kind of falls in the middle. She has what you'd expect but it feels and looks kind of gangly.
I've reviewed quite a few Harley Quinn figures on this site including the 12 inch Multiverse Harley Quinn, the 6 inch standard Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, the Imaginext The Joker & Harley Quinn, the POP! Roller Derby Harley, the Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, Batman: The Animated Series Harley Quinn, and the roller derby Harley Quinn from DC Collectibles,the DC Super Hero Girls Harley, the DC Comics Icons Harley Quinn, and the S.H. Figuarts Harley Quinn (Injustice Version). Oh, and the Arkham Asylum Lego set. If you're more interested in Dr. Harleen Quinzel, I've reviewed the Arkham Origins Harleen Quinzel.
If you're interested in more DC Comics Multiverse figures from Mattel, check out the following:
DC Comics Multiverse (6 inches) by Mattel (2016)
Batman from Zero Year
Earth 23 Superman
The Joker from Batman: Endgame
Reverse Flash (The Flash TV Series)
DC Comics Multiverse: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Mattel (2016)
Son of Batman
DC Comics Multiverse: Batman v. Superman by Mattel (2016)
Batman's Grapnel Blaster (Collect & Connect accessory)
DC Comics Multiverse: Suicide Squad by Mattel (2016)
The Joker (Toys R Us Exclusive)
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
- Teela: Warrior Goddess
- Trap Jaw's Tourist Trap
- Cringer's Crib
- Sea of Rakash
- Evil-Lyn's Dungeon
- The Fright Zone
- The Wonderdome
- Spawn Alley
- The Royal Junkyard
- Fortress Vader
- The Fortress of Solitude