Height: 5 3/4ths inches
Articulation: Swivel/ hinge ankles, boot swivels, swivel/hinge knees, balljointed hips, swivel waist, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, and a double balljointed head.
Accessories: Harness, sword, shield, axe, and a minicomic.
Non-Scalper Price: $16-$19 dollars
* The Power Sword or axe can fit in the slit on the back of the armor, allowing He-Man to tote one weapon around while holding the other and wielding his shield. Convenient!
* I love this axe. Love it, love it, love it. I love the axe included with the 200x version and while this one doesn't have any paint applications, I still love it. It's a really cool, really fierce looking accessory.
* The front of the shield is nicely detailed and the four panels do get a paint application to add a bit of color to He-Man's accessory set.
* The back of the shield also has lots of wires and gizmos and such. It functions the same way as most other Origins shields (a forearm clip and a handle) but the back of the shield is really detailed with a very unique. This is far more than just a simple shield.
* I'm never going to turn down a minicomic and I love that Mattel brought them back for Origins. This one features the characters from this series as well as Sorceress, Sun-Man, and a giant Cthulhu-like creature.
* Unfortunately, I don't know what the comic is called or what's going on because the comic has no word balloons. Apparently this is the way the minicomics are handled on the multi-lingual packaging versions, and somehow I managed to get that one. Nothing wrong with multi-lingual packaging but it sucks to get half of a comic book.
I've reviewed so many action figures of He-Man/ Prince Adam that he has his own review archive. Check out Fabulous Secret Powers for all of my reviews of the most powerful man in the universe!
For more Masters of the Universe Origins figures check out the following: