Height: 6 1/18ths inches
* The new armor sculpt looks a lot better and it much more lively now that it's covered with the weathered blue stripes of the 501st. The little bits of color on the Clone Troopers really bring them to life and make them much more interesting, don't you think?
* The Phase II Clone Trooper helmet looks fantastic and the paintwork is spot on. As Captain Rex said, "The paint job's a little crude but we think it gets the idea across."
* The back of the figure looks fairly similar to the older Clone Trooper releases although all of the details are much crisper and sharper.
* Hasbro gave the Clone Trooper flexible shoulder pads, elbow pads, and
knee pads. They look really cool and move with the articulation, keeping
anything restrictive on the armor to a minimum.
* The Clone Trooper comes with the same two blasters almost every other previous Clone has come with: The DC-15A and the DC-15S. The DC-15A and the DC-15S are the same as the previous molds and still look just fine.
If you're looking for more Clone Trooper reviews, I've got plenty! I've reviewed the 1/18th scale Black Series Clone Trooper Sergeant, and the 6 inch, Clone Trooper Captain , Clone Trooper Sergeant, the Amazon exclusive Phase 1 Clone Trooper Commander, Phase II Clone Trooper, Imperial Stormtrooper, and First Order Stormtrooper Officer four pack, Clone Trooper (Holiday Edition), the Black Series Phase IV Phase I Clone Trooper, and the Entertainment Earth 442nd Siege Battalion Clone Trooper, 212th Attack Battalion Utapau Trooper, Coruscant Guard ---(Phase II), and 501st Legion Clone Trooper 4 pack.