Height: 1 1/4ths inches
Articulation: Swivel shoulders and swivel head
Accessories: Stand, blister card, tray, Power sword, shield, dagger, and ax.
Non-Scalper Price: $6 dollars
* He-Man is really tiny! Here is is (in the middle) alongside of a Lego minifigure and a Star Wars Micro Force Emperor. He's definitely a minifigure for sure!
* The packaging itself is not collector friendly but it does display the figure well. You see, the figure actually comes in removable collector friendly packaging that is packaged in the plastic clam shell packaging designed to keep your attention. These could definitely be kept carded and you'd still enjoy them but I opened mine as soon as I realized the reusable packaging He-Man is stored in holds all of the little piece securely.
* Take a look at the vintage He-Man or even the Origins He-Man and I think you'll agree that Super Impulse did a mighty fine job of capturing the look, colors, and proportions of one of the most iconic toys of all time. The sculpt is quite nice and all of the details, even the headsculpt, looks pretty impressive. This guy really holds up well, even under the lens of the camera.
* He-Man has swivel shoulders and a swivel head, allowing you to get a little bit of action it of him. That's not too shabby for this scale!
* Since he's so tiny Super Impulse even included a little stand for him. It plugs into one of his feet and keeps him standing loud and proud!
* He-Man comes with a mess of weapons! He's got a really impressive Power Sword, a more Alcala styled battle ax, his shield, and even a little tiny dagger. The paint work on these is impressive for how small they are! The dagger is minute! They're so small they remind me of the Playmates Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mini Mutants accessories.
* He-Man comes with a little blister card that's inspired by the vintage line. It's not exact, which would have been cool, but it's still a very neat extra. The blister and the card are plastic (the "packaging" is a sticker) and it shows off a Filmation styled He-Man thrusting his Power Sword into the air.
* The back of the package not only shows off the other figures available but it has a working plastic door so you can remove the figure. It snaps shut, too, so it keeps the accessories all safe in one place.
* This is a really cool way to display the figure. There's even a small plastic tray inside to keep He-Man in place. The weapons just go in loose, but that's expected at this scale.
* He-Man's harness isn't removable but there is a little hole on the top. It's too small for the sword but it does hold his dagger quite well. Since that's the tiniest piece in the set I'm assuming it's intentional and this is designed to keep the dagger from getting lost.
* While I realize the scale is super tiny on these and I'm still quite impressed that He-Man's harness is a separate piece, I do have to point out that it's a bit oversized.
* Consider this more of a warning and less of a negative, but make sure that He-Man's arms are rotating freely when you start moving them. It's possibly that they could be stuck right out of the package and you might twist one off. Once you ensure the joint is free, it's smooth sailing.
Consider this one of those products that I thought would just be a fun novelty but that really impressed me1 This is an incredible He-Man figure! He's tiny but he's got the look, he's loaded with weapons, and the inclusion of reusable packaging is a very attractive feature. I definitely didn't know what to expect here but Super Impulse really impressed me. Way to go! this is a super neat collectible item and a really fun little He-Man toy for your shelf. There are a few more of these and I plan to review them soon so stay tuned! This little guy is Epic!
Are you a fan of He-Man/ Prince Adam? I am too! Check out Fabulous Secret Powers where I store reviews of all of my He-Man reviews!