where Moss gets stuck in the claw machine. Anyways, we're ready to jump into our review of Scootaloo are you?
Height: 4 1/2 inches(with main)
Non-Scalper Price: $18.50 (Keep an eye out for buy one get one 1/2 off deals at Hot Topic, though.)
Here is a transcription of our review session. All quotes are attributed to ADP unless otherwise noted:
* Gasps* "Schoodoo!!! Daddy, daddy, daddy!" *Points at MLP logo on front right paw's bottom.* "Schoodoo (she says this 12 times). *Scootaloo is sitting on my lap, then Scootaloo is taken to the play farm and proceeds to eat the crops. Then she goes down the slide at the play schoolhouse* "Daddy! (x 10)"
*Scootaloo is left at the school* "Bye bye!" *Now a Little People Tramp figure is pulled out of the toybox and receives a number of kisses. "Apple Bloom? Apple Bloom?"
*Now she is running around the room yelling "Scootaloo!"
*I point out the small molding defects on the figure and ask "What do you think about that"?"* *ADP examines the figure then runs off with Scootaloo to read a book. Now she is requesting "Different toy! Different book! Scootaloo!"
*I ask: "Is there anything you don't like about Scootaloo?" *ADP Responds: "No."*
*Scootaloo falls off the couch we're sitting on.* "Uh-oh!"
ADP's rating: "Schoodoo book! Schoodoo book!"
I've reviewed a number of these vinyl figures now, including:
My Little Pony Vinyl Collectibles by FunKo (2013)
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run