* Torn's Cyber Arms attach on to the his back like a simple backpack. It's called a Psyber, a cybernetic harness that connects to Torn via a neural network. The two arms extend out and do have some articulation at the attachment points. The grey upper part of the arms are balljointed while the black arms have swivel joints. The claws and attachments all can swivel as well.
* On the end of each arm is a large claw called a Grappler. They have a neat design and look like those toy robotic arms you can buy from gift shops and dollar stores.
* There are four attachments included with the set and they can either attach to the sides of the cyber arms or onto the ports on Torn's forearms. That makes this a very versatile set with lots of ways to display Torn and his new toys.
* The first of the four smaller attachments is called Death's Kiss. It's apparently a "psionic" scimitar. I like the curved blade of this short sword and it definitely fits Torn's aesthetic. He looks pretty slick wielding this short blade.
* Next up is the Cleaver, a double bladed axe. This is another pretty nifty weapon useful for hacking up the Kharn.
* My favorite tool might be the Emancipator, a short chainsaw with diamond edged teeth. The package descriptions for the weapons are really cool and definitely get your attention. Handheld chainsaws like this are just too darn cool, y'know?
* Last, but not least, is the Talon. This reminds me of the hidden blades used in the Assassin's Creed games. It's a cool design and looks like it'd be a wicked stealth weapon. Plus, Torn is sporting a hood, so he already kind of looks like an assassin from those games, too.