Over the past week I've reviewed the Decimator and the Crawlers so now it's time to take a look at the third of the Kharn "Perimeter Defense" weapons: Huntra. Huntra reminds me of a cross between the Crawlers and the Crawler: Smaller, spindly legs with a bug head like the Crawler but armored legs and a large turret on top. The Huntra has two missiles. These look like some sort of energy or perhaps bio-weapon rather than straiht up missiles, so maybe these guys shoot their own energy of sorts? Gross. Let's take a look at the Huntra after the break...
Height: 2 1/2 inches
Articulation: Swivel legs (x2) and swivel turret.
Accessories: 2 missiles
Non-Scalper Price: $1.25
* Huntra is a 4 legged insect-like alien. There's not a lot of paint on it but the different plastic colors for the legs and body do make it look more complex and it doesn't look bad at all. There's a lot of detail in the legs and the body to show off the Huntra's alien physiology.
* Huntra's head hangs down below it's body. The head is vaguely Cthulhu-like with face tendril and it's sporting large, glowing green eyes as well.
* Here's a look at the back of the Huntra. More shots of the wicked cool legs and the interesting exoskeletal spine that supports the turret.
* The Huntra doesn't have as much articulation as the other creatures but it can still move. The left and right legs swivel forward and backward as one piece while the turret can rotate to acquire targets.
* The turret also looks like something that's organic yet perhaps engineered. Maybe the Kharn bio-engineer these smaller creatures that serve as weapons? The ridges down the sides of the barrels do add a bit more menace to this drone.
* Huntra has two firing missiles. They're different from the missile included with Decimator and they fire nicely. Good distance, decent power. Great for taking on Alpha Team 1.
This is the first figure of Huntra I've reviewed. For more Final Faction toys check out the following: