- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
31 Days of Toy Terror Returns: Nasty Nick from Garbage Pail Kids Really Big Mystery Minis by Funko
Today for 31 Days of Toy Terror Returns I'm looking at another terrifying toy: Nasty Nick from Funko's Garbage Pail Kids! Nasty Nick is a vampire. Actually, he's a very classic looking vampire. He's got the black suit, the cape, the widows peak, and the medallion. The only somewhat non-classic element he has are that his fangs are red and not black. Perhaps they're covered in blood? Anyways, let's take a look at this guy, shall we? After the break...
Height: 3 1/4 inches
Articulation: Swivel shoulders and a swivel head.
Non-Scalper Price: $8-$9 dollars
* As I mentioned above, this is a pretty standard looking vampire. I imagine that for folks who love collecting Dracula themed items this would be a pretty desirable item for the collection. This Garbage Pail Kid looks like a kid in a Halloween costume that we see every year.
* I like that the cape is a separate piece. It's not removable but it does stand out from the body and give the costume some depth. It looks great and doesn't put the figure off balance.
* My Nasty Nick has an errant paint scuff on his left cheek. If you're ever the optimist you could pretend that this is just a stray bit of blood but, considering how clean the paintwork is everywhere else, I'm calling it what it is: Slop.