- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
Friday, December 30, 2016
Minifigure Review: Pack D from M.U.S.C.L.E. Alien by Super7
Height: 1 7/8ths
Set includes: 3 figures
Non-Scalper Price: $6 dollars
* Look! It's a George Lucas minifigure! Wait, wasn't Alien directed by Ridley Scott? Oh, this isn't Uncle George: It's Tom Skerritt's Dallas, the captain of the Nostromo. The hair is right but the sculpt overall just looks really soft. Much softer than most of the other figures in the line. He's also got that weird hollow eyeless thing going on that has plagues a number of the humans in the line.
The only character in this set that I've reviewed other figures of is Kane. I've also reviewed Kane in Spacesuit from Pack B and the ReAction Kane (with Chestburster).
For more M.U.S.C.L.E. reviews from both Mattel and Super7, check out the following:
M.U.S.C.L.E. by Mattel (1986)
#009 Wakusei Barukan
#080 Paper Miira
#179 Black Buffalo
M.U.S.C.L.E. Alien by Super7 (2016)
Pack A: (Alien, Ash, and Ripley)
Pack B: (Alien Egg, Kane in Spacesuit, and Parker)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Masters of the Universe by Super7 (2015)
#1 Masters of the Universe Set (Green)
He-Man, Teela, & Man-At-Arms
Purple Skeletor & Skeletoken
Ram Man, Buzz-Off, & Man-E-Faces
Skeletor, Beast Man, & Trap Jaw
Whiplash, Tri-Klops, & Mer-Man