* Lady Jaye has almost always worn a green jumpsuit with a flared collar and she's rocking it here, too. Hey, some looks are pretty timeless. The detail is incredible on the costume and she continues the excellent sculpting work of the Hasbro team in showcasing so many different textures on sculpted outfits. There's plenty of folds and wrinkles on the suit along with some ribbing, textured material around her thighs, and lots of folds and pockets. The paintwork is neat and clean all around and she's sporting a double belt (it's a separate piece but not removable), a chest strap (a removable piece), and sculpted shoulder straps around her shoulders.
* The camera itself is really quite small. It's all of the joints, which can actually move (three pivots!), that make it larger than you'd expect. Now it's a bit strange that Lady Jaye would carry a device like this considering how small consumer cameras are these days but I'm sure there's lots more tech and special lenses and such in there than in your regular, garden variety smartphone.
* OK, now back to the javelins! The javelins come with three tips: Two standard bladed tips and a special tip. Maybe a grenade or an EMP or something? Possibly even a taser/ stun tip? Again, it seems kind of antiquated but it's fun to imagine the high tech innovations that have been placed into the gear in this line.
* OK, so let's bring Lady Jaye's javelins and her backpack together! One of the javelins can be stored on the side of the backpack while two of the tips can be stored inside of the backpack (well, on the back, which faces against the figures back so they're not visible). I love the little interactive features like this in the Classified Series. They make these such fun toys to mes around with, bringing to mind some of the best years of the A Real American Hero line.
* Lady Jaye's most conventional piece of gear is a knife. It's simple and plain, but I'm sure it gets the job done when she needs it.
* Her belt has a sheathe for the knife and one of the cool little communicators. I love that most of the team has these on them as it gives a nice consistency despite how different their uniforms are.