Articulation: Swivel/ hinge ankles, boot swivels, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, ball jointed drop down hips, ball jointed waist, mid-torso hinge, butterfly pecs, swivel/hinge shoulders, bicep swivels, double hinged elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, ball jointed neck base, hinged neck, and a ball jointed head.
Accessories: Shotgun, pistol, holster, and beret.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* I've seen some mixed opinions on Flint's hadsculpt but I'm liking it. I've heard some comments that he looks like John Cena but I'm not sure I'm seeing it. He looks a bit older than Duke but I think that makes sense based on what we know about Flint. The scar over his left eye is cool and adds some character.
* Flint's beret is a removable piece and he looks fantastic wearing it. It seriously fits really well and stays on securely. I'm impressed.
* Here's a close up of Flint's gear. You can see the body armor, the communicator device on his left shoulder, all of the shotgun shells he's toting around, and the grenades on his belt. It all looks great and all of the items have some painted details as well. Fantastic!
* Like the rest of the Clasified Series Flint has some incredible articulation. There's some seriously well designed articulation that
allows for a great range of motion everywhere on this guy. The Classified Series truly makes the classic Joes,
the ARAH Joes, and the modern 1/18th scale Joes proud. These are fun, durable figures that are a joy to mess around with.
* Flint's pistol is the same model that came with Duke and Beach Head but this time it's just molded in plain black plastic. It looks good, though, as all black accessories are fairly realistic looking.
* Flint has almost always used some sort of shotgun as his primary weapon and the Classified Series is no different. He comes with a very cool and compact pump action shotgun. The design is great and the forearm gets a paint hit to help it stand out. The extra shells along the back also have their brass parts painted. It's an incredibly nice looking weapon.
* Flint's pistol can easily fit into the removable holster on his right hip. It looks great and gives him easy access to his backup weapon.
* Flint even has a holster for his shotgun! There's a holster permanently attached to the web gear on his lower back which his shotgun can conveniently slide into. It stays in their securely and looks petty cool.
If I have any complaints about Flint it's just that I wish he had an extra weapon or two. A knife with a sheathe would have been cool, or perhaps a second type of shotgun to give him some options. What we have is still pretty Epic, though. I continue to be impressed with the G.I. Joe: Classified Series and I'm excited to see what comes out next. I've seen rumors pointing towards Barbecue, the Alley Viper, Cover Girl, and Dr. Mindbender, so it';; be interesting to see who Hasbro adds to the growing ranks of both the Joe team and Cobra.