Articulation: Balljointed ankles, hinged knees, balljointed hips, balljointed waist, double balljointed shoulders, swivel wrists, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: Sword and bio-card.
Original Retail Price: $13- $15 dollars
* The Hot Topic exclusive Fisto (Black Boots) is on the left while the standard series 2 Fisto is on the right. What's different? Well, the colors of the belts and trunks are different as are the boots. That's about it!
* The headsculpt is fantastic, especially the great work on Fisto's beard.
I like how you can clearly see small differences in the hair on his
head, beard, and mustache. His eyes and eyebrows are pretty intense,
too, befitting a man who roams Eternia on a robotic horse with a giant
fist of justice. He's a man's man for sure.
* He's got a big fist,
and when he gets pissed,
he punches the bad guys,
into a red mist.
* For series 2 The Loyal Subjects redesigned the body. There's more
articulation here and a slightly slimmer body for the base figure,
although it's tough to tell with Fisto since most of it's hidden under
his bulky armor. The figure mostly has
balljoints, though not all of them have an extreme range of motion. The
head and body joints are good, though, and the figure stands well and
has a nice playability factor to it.
* Fisto comes with his massive purple sword, and you know you would be
disappointed if he didn't. Interestingly, the sword is a different
sculpt from the sword included with the earlier Tri-Klops figures. It's
not incredibly sharp but it definitely looks just like the vintage
accessory and features a dark, purple color scheme.
* To add a bit more personalization and fun to each release The Loyal
Subjects adds a bio card. It's a cool little extra that uses the Masters of the Universe Classics
bio for Fisto here. The back features a checklist for the Hot Topic exclusive series 2, as well.
* Fisto's armor looks a bit oversized, particularly from the side. I
kind of wish that The Loyal Subjects would have just made a new armored
torso to use for Fisto as it would have probably looked a lot better.
* The paint has worn off from the sword handle a bit onto Fisto's left hand. That's a bummer. I've really just had this guy on display and he's not that old so it concerns me why this has happened already.