Height: 2 inches
Articulation: Hinged knees, balljointed hips, swivel waist, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel/ hinge elbows, swivel left wrist, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: 1 wrist cuffs, sword, armor, and display stand.
Non-Scalper Price: $5 dollars
* Fisto looks just like a miniature version of either the vintage or Masters of the Universe Classics figure (take your pick). He's a standard looking warrior with a very cool chest plate and a removable spiked cuff on his left wrist. The silver and purple looks really nice, too. That color scheme always stands out on Fisto.
* The paintwork on the faces in this series have been pretty good and Fisto is no exception. Remember how small these guys are; whatever screen you're reading this on is making the figure way larger than it actually is. In person both Fisto and his might beard appear very neat and clean.
* Does Fisto have a fist? Oh, he does. His fist is massive and looks incredible detailed. There is a hole in he middle as well, allowing him to hold some weapons in it if you choose to do so. This guy is ready to deliver some epic punches for sure!
* Like the rest of the figures in this line Fisto is well articulated and ready for battle. These really are some of the nicest minifigures out there and they're incredibly fun. If you haven't picked up on yet and you're either a MOTU fan or a minifigure fan, you really need to.
* When his giant, metal fist just isn't enough Fisto come with his super cool purple sword. It looks great and very closely resembles the vintage toy. I'm sure the inevitable Tri-Klops Mega Construx figure will reuse this piece, too.
* Like the rest of the figures in this series Fisto comes with a display stand with his name on it. This is a great little stand for displaying the figures, even if you want to put them in more extreme poses.
* I know Mega Construx wants to keep the aesthetics of the vintage line and MOTUC by having the armor be easily removable but there's something about Fisto's that looks off to me. I think it's because the gap on the side is huge! It just looks kind of odd when viewed from any angle other than head on.
If you're a Fisto fan, check out my review of the mini Fisto from the M.U.S.C.L.E. Masters of the Universe #1 set, the Loyal Subjects' Fisto, and the Club Grayskull Fisto.
For more reviews from Mega Construx Masters of the Universe check out the following:
Post a Comment
What'chu talkin' 'bout?