* Snake Face stands well, has a fairly neutral pose, a swivel neck, and he's toting two different weapons. What more is there to say to start things off? He's a solid POP! vinyl.
* Snake Face looks really, really cool. His skin is reptilian but also kind of stone like and he's wearing his traditional black armor with a green Snake Men symbol. There aren't any hidden snakes popping out from under his chest panels but the sculpt of the armor is excellent.
* The headsculpt is incredible and one of the coolest POP! vinyl heads out there. The vintage toy featured a pop out tongue and pop out snake eyes and while there is no action feature here the eyes and tongue are sculpted as if they're popping out of Snake Face's face. It's really crazy looking and kind of creepy, too.
* Snake Face's snake themed helmet even has serpents all over the sides. Creepy!
* In his right arm Snake Face is sporting his green serpent shield. It features eight sculpted snakes spiraling out from the center and is a pretty unique looking shield.
* His second weapon is a Snake Men staff molded in deep green. Most of the Snake Men carried these totems and Snake Face is no exception.
Funko has been doing a really good job with the Masters of the Universe license in POP! vinyl form and it's always great to see them get to a less well known characters like Snake Face. He's really cool and gruesome and nicely adds another Snake Man to that faction. He's a Great and a 1/2 POP! vinyl and one of my favorites of the year. It's very likely that the POP! Retro Toys will end up on my best of the year list for 2021 thanks to great releases like Snake Face and it'll be interesting to see if anything new squeaks its way out before the end of the year.