* Stephanie McMahon actually wore this mask in 2016 at WrestleMania which is kind of cool. It's not just made up for the MOTWWEU line. It looks great and fits over her face really well giving you another way to display her. The eyes are even given a paint hit to make them look like they're glowing blue!
* Steph's wand is also cooler than Evil-Lyn's! It's very similar but the shaft is made of bones. She is the skull queen, you know. Seriously, how cool? I've seen some speculation that this might have been tooled for an upcoming Evil-Lyn figure based on new media but I really think this was made just for this figure. The minicomic calls it the Crystal Ball of Chaos!
* The cover of Stephanie McMahon's minicomic shows her kneeling on the ground and using her wand to conjure up an image of Triple H. It's actually an homage to the vintage Evil-Lyn cardback which is pretty cool. Inside is a one page comic and information about the Skull Queen's place in WWEternia.
* There's some rough paintwork on the edges of Stephanie's outfit as well as on the bicep cuffs. You can see her skin through the silver.
* The minicomic has glue or something inside that made the pages stick together. It tore up some of the print when opening it. Weird, huh?
I really like this line and even if you're not a WWE fan there's a lot of coolness that can be used in your regular Masters of the Universe collection. Stephanie McMahon could be used as the basis for a great Evil-Lyn custom or as another sorceress on Eternia. Her wand is excellent and really makes for a very cool accessory. While these aren't the most impressive action figures on the market they're fun toys with a lot of cool features, particularly the swappable body parts. Stephanie McMahon is a Great figure and I'm curious to see how others use her in their collections.
This isn't the first Stephanie McMahon figure I've reviewed! I also reviewed the excellent Stephanie McMahon from (Series 37) in her SummerSlam 2014 gear and the basic series Stephanie McMahon (Series 40).