* This isn't my favorite Skeletor headsculpt ever but it's still very good. It looks very skull-like, as it should, with a more traditional bone colored appearance. No yellow or green or anything. His face is quite expressive as are his eyes. Well, his eye sockets, anyways.
* Skeletor isn't sporting boots here. Instead he has his monstrously clawed feet. Don't let him step on your foot if you're not wearing shoes!
* Skeletor has a removable cape that's actually made from soft cloth. It's a simple piece but it looks really nice and fits on the figure well (it fits around his neck and underneath the shoulder armor).
* Check out the multiple interchangeable hands old bonehead comes with! He's got a right fist, a left gesturing hand, a right pointing hand, and a left standard grip. They swap easily and you can have some fun making Skeletor express himself!
* This might be the best action figure sized Havoc Staff released yet! It's a fantastic sculpt with some cool details on the handle and an incredible headpiece.
* Seriously, doesn't that sculpt and paintwork just look amazing? I love this! The dark wash on the ram skull really makes it look quite creepy. The headpiece is removable, too, in case you want to use it on its own for any reason.
* Skeletor also comes with the Shaping Staff, the magical artifact he uses to enter Castle Grayskull disguised as the imprisoned Spikor. The Shaping Staff was used in the Filmation series and was included with the Masters of the Universe Classics Entrapta figure as a bonus accessory but this is an all new accessory.
* I really like the articulation on these. They're probably some of the most well articulated Mattel figures outside of their WWE Elite lines. They're well articulated, durable, and most joints have a great range of motion. They're really fun to play with and you can get some great poses out of them thanks to the balljointed midtorsos and lots of double hinged joints.
I really think Skeletor is a pretty Epic figure. I've been very impressed with the Masterverse line so far and it gives me high hopes that Mattel will keep the line going with lots of releases from both Masters of the Universe: Revelation and other MOTU stories and media. This is a great basic Skeletor that feels like a mixture of the 200x and MOTUC Skeletors with modern articulation. The multiple pieces of armor, the cloth cape, and the fantastic accessories really make for an impressive figure. Even if you're not a fan of Revelation you definitely want to give this Skeletor a try. He's a great toy!
I've reviewed so many toys based on Skeletor/ Keldor that I've given him his own review archive. Check out Snake Mountain for a plethora of Skeletor reviews!