Height: 6 inches tall
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, ball jointed hips, ball jointed torso, swivel/ hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, hinged neck, and a ball jointed head.
Accessories: Two swords, two thigh pouches, Headpool, stand for Headpool, and the right leg for the Sauron build-a-figure.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* If you like the ladies and you like Deadpool, then what is not to like here, right? Lady Deadpool looks to reuse one of the fairly standard Marvel Legends bodies but it has some pretty clean paint lines and lots of extras like a harness and a cool belt to keep Wanda Wilson looking more tactical and ready for combat.
* Lady Deadpool's mask/ headsculpt looks great. Her long ponytail is streaming out the back while her eyes clearly show that she's not happy. Despite not seeing her face, the sculpt on the head definitely shows off a pretty intense expression.
* Hasbro's Marvel Legends line still has some of the best articulation of any mass-market toyline. Her joints looks and feel quite durable and work great! These are fun toys to play with and they hold poses really well. Some of Lady Deadpool's joints were stiff at first but with a bit of time they're starting to work really effortlessly.
* Not only does Wanda have a cool belt (with lots of pouches!) but she also has two pouches strapped to her thighs. These are removable but they also stay on her thighs remarkably well. They just slip over her feet and then you pull them up.
* While this figure doesn't come with any guns, she does come with two katanas. These look to be the exact same katanas that a few other Marvel Legends Deadpool figures have included. They look fine and aren't brittle, so they get a pass from me.
* Here comes Headpool! He's Wade Wilson from the Marvel Zombies universe and he's just a zombie Deadpool head floating around with the assistance of a beanie-like propeller. The sculpt is excellent and features some cool details like a bunched up mask and some nasty teeth. Also, the little propeller spins!
* Remember that if you buy this figure new, you'll also get the right leg of the Sauron build-a-figure. I picked mine up loose, though,
* Lady Deadpool's hair has lots of flakes of red on it. Actually, I believe that the hair might be molded in red and is painted blonde, but the blonde paint is chipping off. Can a color be considered blonde? Am I wrong about this?
* Maybe it's just me but Wanda's head looks like it sits very high up on her neck. Too high, really. It looks a bit odd in some poses.
* Typically Lady Deadpool is depicted as having two sheathes on her harness to stow her katanas. Oddly enough, while most other Deadpool figures have the sheathes Lady Deadpool does not. You can just stick her katanas in her harness but it doesn't work nearly as well.
While Lady Deadpool does have a few issues, she overall is a pretty Great action figure, especially due to the presence of Headpool. She's fun, well articulated, and you're kind of getting two characters for the price of one. It's always nice to see Hasbro put more characters in the line and Lady Deadpool is a solid choice. She's also double packed in the case so you should be able to find her quite easily. She's a cool figure of a fun character, so why not, right?
If you're interested in Lady Deadpool, make sure to check out my review of the Kotobukiya Lady Deadpool from their Bishoujo line.
This is the first figure of Headpool that I've reviewed here. For more figures from the Marvel Legends Series, check out the following:
Marvel Legends Series by Hasbro (2016)
Enchantress (Mystic Rivals)
Nico Minoru (Mystic Rivals)
Marvel Legends Series: Black Panther by Hasbro (2017)
Marvel Legends Series: Captain America by Hasbro (2016)
Demolition Man (Mercenaries of Mayhem)
Marvel Legends Series: Deadpool by Hasbro (2018)
Marvel Legends Series: Guardians of the Galaxy by Hasbro (2017)
Marvel Legends Series: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 by Hasbro (2017)
Gamora (Daughters of Thanos)
Nebula (Daughters of Thanos)
Rocket Raccoon & Groot
Marvel Legends Series: X-Men by Hasbro (2016)