The Worst is Super7's own in house creation and it turned out to be a perfect fit with the crazy, over the top aesthetic of M.U.S.C.L.E. Super7 released these this past summer in a few different color schemes. They quickly became pretty tough to come by and I'm glad to have found someone selling this lovely purple set. I pad a bit more than retail but man, these are worth it! They're incredible. Let's check out Pack A starring Black Falcon, Snake Tut, and X-2-The Unknown after the break...
Height: 1 3/4ths inches
Includes: 3 figures and 3 accessories
Non-Scalper Price: $6 dollars
* While Black Falcon might be my last favorite of the actual The Worst figures, he makes for one of the coolest minifigures in the set. The sculpt is amazing and shows off all of the great details. Super7 can really crank out some nice minifigures when everything fires on all cylinders. Even his pose is pure M.U.S.C.L.E. goodness!
* One of the most interesting things about this subset of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures is that the figures have accessories. Black Falcon's sword is tiny but it still manages to look pretty wicked. I love it! It fits nice and securely into a hole in his left hand.
* This is an awesome headsculpt. This series definitely has the best sculpting and molding of any of the M.U.S.C.L.E. figures Super7 has released yet.
* X-2 (The Unknown) is some sort of robotic assassin. He wears a jumpsuit that kind of makes him look like a Space Ghost villain, but that's OK. He also has a somewhat unique pose so far as M.U.S.C.L.E.s go (he's designed to look like he's firing his pistol, which I'll get to in a minute). He's also sporting a pretty noticeable crotch bulge that just may give Jareth a run for his money.
* Turn X-2 around and you can see all of his cool robotic parts. The detail here is exceptional!
* I love X-2's pistol. It's a little loose in his hand but not terribly so. It looks amazing. I'm a sucker for guns with multiple barrels!
* Last, but not least, is Snake Tut. Again, you can see how amazingly clean and sharp the sculpting is here. He's a very traditional M.U.S.C.L.E. in his design and looks great with two fists ready to rock someone's face.
* Snake Tut also has a incredible headsculpt. Remember that this guy is less than 2 inches tall and yet you can see the texture of his skin, his fangs, and even his nostrils.
* Snake Tut includes a serpent staff that can easily fit into his right hand where he'll hold it nice and tight.
I've reviewed the 1/18th scale versions of these three characters. Check out Black Falcon (Midnight Special), Snake Tut (Midnight Special), and X-2 (The Unknown) (Midnight Special).
If you are looking for more M.U.S.C.L.E. reviews, check out the following:
M.U.S.C.L.E. by Mattel (1986)
#009 Wakusei Barukan
#080 Paper Miira
#145 Black Tomahawk
#153 Sunigator Shotai
#179 Black Buffalo
M.U.S.C.L.E. Alien by Super7 (2016)
Pack A: (Alien, Ash, and Ripley)
Pack B: (Alien Egg, Kane in Spacesuit, and Parker)
Pack C: (Attack Alien, Brett, and Kane with Facehugger)
Pack D: (Dallas, Kane with Chestburster, and Lambert)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Aliens by Super7 (2017)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Masters of the Universe by Super7 (2015)
#1 Masters of the Universe Set (Green)
He-Man, Teela, & Man-At-Arms
Purple Skeletor & Skeletoken
Ram Man, Buzz-Off, & Man-E-Faces
Series 3: Packs A-F
Skeletor, Beast Man, & Trap Jaw
Whiplash, Tri-Klops, & Mer-Man
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Mega Man by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (Mega Man, Ice Man, and Sniper Joe)
Pack B: (Mega Man Firing, Metall, and Fire Man)
Pack C: (Dr. Wily, Cut Man, and Guts Man)
Pack D: (Dr. Light, Bomb Man, and Elec Man)
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Street Fighter II by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (M. Bison, Ryu, and Vega)
Pack B: (Balrog, Dhalsim, and Ken)
Pack C: (Blanka, Guile, and Sagat)
Pack D: (Chun-Li, E. Honda, and Zangief)