Street Fighter II M.U.S.C.L.E. figures Super 7 released earlier this year and you'll wonder what happened. How did the same company release some of the greatest minis ever and some of the worst in such a short span of time? Who knows? Since I bought them and opened them, I feel compelled to at least review these as a cautionary tale for anyone who might be contemplating them!
Height: 1 3/4 inches
Includes: 3 figures
Non-Scalper Price: $6 dollars
* While Pack A included the default vanilla Mega Man, Pack B includes the "firing" Mega Man with his Mega Buster cannon on his right arm. The pose is great but, again, the sculpt is barely visible. This is not a matter of bad pictures: These really look under detailed in person! I would have loved to have had a good Mega Man mini to fit in with my M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, but he's a let down.
* Metalls (also known as Mets, Mettools, or Hart Hats) are little minion guys, not unlike Goombas. I love minifigures that come in unusual shapes and sizes (think the various Sunshine incarnations from the vintage M.U.S.C.L.E. line) but this little guy looks so plain that you could almost pass him off as a random droplet of plastic slime.
* You know who Fire Man looks like? Firestorm. That's who. He's one of the better figures in this series simply because his silhouette is recognizable and a bit unique. Still, the lack of detail just kills the coolness of this figure.
I've also looked at Mega Man
Pack A: (Mega Man, Ice Man, and Sniper Joe).
If you're looking for more M.U.S.C.L.E., check out the following:
M.U.S.C.L.E. by Mattel (1986)
#009 Wakusei Barukan
#080 Paper Miira
#179 Black Buffalo
M.U.S.C.L.E. Alien by Super7 (2016)
Pack A: (Alien, Ash, and Ripley)
Pack B: (Alien Egg, Kane in Spacesuit, and Parker)
Pack C: (Attack Alien, Brett, and Kane with Facehugger)
Pack D: (Dallas, Kane with Chestburster, and Lambert)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Masters of the Universe by Super7 (2015)
#1 Masters of the Universe Set (Green)
He-Man, Teela, & Man-At-Arms
Purple Skeletor & Skeletoken
Ram Man, Buzz-Off, & Man-E-Faces
Skeletor, Beast Man, & Trap Jaw
Whiplash, Tri-Klops, & Mer-Man
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Street Fighter II by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (M. Bison, Ryu, and Vega)
Pack B: (Balrog, Dhalsim, and Ken)
Pack C: (Blanka, Guile, and Sagat)
Pack D: (Chun-Li, E. Honda, and Zangief)
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
- Teela: Warrior Goddess
- Trap Jaw's Tourist Trap
- Cringer's Crib
- Sea of Rakash