- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Christmas Haul 2017: Resistance BB Unit from Mystery Minis: Star Wars by Funko
Height: 2 3/4ths inches (with base)
Articulation: Bobbling head
Non-Scalper Price: $7-$9 dollars
* 2 BB-2 is a cool looking little droid. He's definitely not adorned with a flashy paintjob, though. He looks like a workhorse with his basic blue and gray paintjob. Of course, all of the details you would expect on his spherical body are present so he's more than just a little round ball.
* 2BB-2's head is quite different than BB-8's rounded dome. He has more of a truncated cylinder for a head with an unusual lens and antenna on top. I think the idea is that 2BB-2 doesn't have an actual full dome on, so he's kind of stripped down a bit.
* I like the little details painted on his body, particularly the aurebesh lettering. While it looks to be reversed, I can't confirm that this isn't accurate to the film. Maybe he has revered lettering for some weird reason? The printing is nice and neat, though.
* To help keep him from rolling away 2BB-2 is permanently affixed to a black plastic base with the Star Wars logo. If you have more than one Star Wars Mystery Mini you can attach them together via the "teeth" on the sides.
This is the first 2BB-2 figure I've reviewed.
If you want another Star Wars Mystery Mini review you can check out my look at Luke Skywalker (Jedi Exile).