- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
The Curse of 31 Days of Toy Terror: Black Tomahawk #145 from M.U.S.C.L.E. by Mattel
Height: 1 7/8ths inches
M.U.S.C.L.E. #: 145
Originally Sold in: 4 and 10 packs.
Year of Release: 1986. Probably.
* Black Tomahawk is an impressive looking minifigure due to his dual tomahawks. Looking back, I'm still impressed by how crisp the details are on M.U.S.C.L.E. figures. They are still the minifigures by which I judge all others.
* Black Tomahawk has a pretty crazy face. Looking at some stills of the character from the anime, it appears that the lines are supposed to be some sort of green tattoos.
If you are looking for more reviews of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, check out the following:
M.U.S.C.L.E. by Mattel (1986)
#009 Wakusei Barukan
#080 Paper Miira
#179 Black Buffalo
M.U.S.C.L.E. Alien by Super7 (2016)
Pack A: (Alien, Ash, and Ripley)
Pack B: (Alien Egg, Kane in Spacesuit, and Parker)
Pack C: (Attack Alien, Brett, and Kane with Facehugger)
Pack D: (Dallas, Kane with Chestburster, and Lambert)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Masters of the Universe by Super7 (2015)
#1 Masters of the Universe Set (Green)
He-Man, Teela, & Man-At-Arms
Purple Skeletor & Skeletoken
Ram Man, Buzz-Off, & Man-E-Faces
Skeletor, Beast Man, & Trap Jaw
Whiplash, Tri-Klops, & Mer-Man
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Mega Man by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (Mega Man, Ice Man, and Sniper Joe)
Pack B: (Mega Man Firing, Metall, and Fire Man)
Pack C: (Dr. Wily, Cut Man, and Guts Man)
Pack D: (Dr. Light, Bomb Man, and Elec Man)
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Street Fighter II by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (M. Bison, Ryu, and Vega)
Pack B: (Balrog, Dhalsim, and Ken)
Pack C: (Blanka, Guile, and Sagat)
Pack D: (Chun-Li, E. Honda, and Zangief)
For more 31 Days of Toy Terror from this year and the past, check out this link!