Yesterday I reviewed Pack A of Super7's The Worst M.U.S.C.L.E. minifigures and today I'm checking out Pack B which might be my favorite of the two. Pack B includes two of my favorite characters from The Worst, Robot Reaper and Gas Phantom, as well as the very cool Batula. Unlike most minifigures and pretty much any M.U.S.C.L.E. that has come before them, The Worst are unique in that they actually have removable accessories. So far these have been released in four different colors (green, blue, orange, and purple) and it's the purple color scheme I'm reviewing today. Originally released as exclusives at DesignerCon in November, I had to pay a bit more than the original price for these but they're totally worth it. Let's check out this cool set of minifigures after the break...
Height: 1 3/4ths inches
Includes: 3 figures and 3 accessories
Non-Scalper Price: $6 dollars
* The Robot Reaper is probably my favorite member of The Worst and he looks darn good in minifigure form, too. Check out that classic grim reaper vibe with the robotic elements tossed right in. That's what I'm talking about!
* This guy totally throws off a Prime Evil vibe (the main villain in Filmation's Ghostbusters). The sculpting and molding is so crisp and clean here and the purple plastic accents it all so well.
* Robot Reaper includes a scythe which slides into his hands. It looks awesome and really complements the figure well.
* Second up is the Gas Phantom. I love his design as he looks like he's equal parts Mike Mignola creation and Scooby-Doo Villain. The hood and goggles are such a great look.
* Gas Phantom includes a gas pistol that easily fits in his right hand. It stays in there quite securely, too.
* He's carrying a giant tank of some sort of gas, too. There isn't a cord like on the regular figure but that's to be expected in a figure so small.
*Last up is Batula! You've heard of vampire bats? Well Batula is a bat vampire. Nice!
* This guy is crazy looking but also kind of frightening, too. The detail on his ears and on his Dracula inspired vest is quite nice.
* Batula carries around this cool little bone club with a skull on top. It is kind of tricky to get this to stay in his hands, so be careful not to lose it.
If you dig these characters I've also reviewed the 1/18th scale versions: Batula (Midnight Special), Gas Phantom (Midnight Special), and Robot Reaper (Midnight Special).
If you're looking for more M.U.S.C.L.E. reviews check out the following:
M.U.S.C.L.E. by Mattel (1986)
#009 Wakusei Barukan
#080 Paper Miira
#145 Black Tomahawk
#153 Sunigator Shotai
#179 Black Buffalo
M.U.S.C.L.E. Alien by Super7 (2016)
Pack A: (Alien, Ash, and Ripley)
Pack B: (Alien Egg, Kane in Spacesuit, and Parker)
Pack C: (Attack Alien, Brett, and Kane with Facehugger)
Pack D: (Dallas, Kane with Chestburster, and Lambert)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Aliens by Super7 (2017)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Masters of the Universe by Super7 (2015)
#1 Masters of the Universe Set (Green)
He-Man, Teela, & Man-At-Arms
Purple Skeletor & Skeletoken
Ram Man, Buzz-Off, & Man-E-Faces
Series 3: Packs A-F
Skeletor, Beast Man, & Trap Jaw
Whiplash, Tri-Klops, & Mer-Man
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Mega Man by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (Mega Man, Ice Man, and Sniper Joe)
Pack B: (Mega Man Firing, Metall, and Fire Man)
Pack C: (Dr. Wily, Cut Man, and Guts Man)
Pack D: (Dr. Light, Bomb Man, and Elec Man)
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Street Fighter II by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (M. Bison, Ryu, and Vega)
Pack B: (Balrog, Dhalsim, and Ken)
Pack C: (Blanka, Guile, and Sagat)
Pack D: (Chun-Li, E. Honda, and Zangief)
M.U.S.C.L.E.: The Worst by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (Black Falcon, Snake Tut, and X-2(the Unknown)) -Purple
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run