- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Minifigure Review: Garbeast from Trash Bag Bunch by Galoob
Height: 1 3/4 inches
Year of Release: 1991
* Does this minifigure have about the best facial expression ever or what? He looks like Crinjer if he grew up, joined a street gang, and gained employment as a bouncer. You know he's sporting some ink underneath that green fur.
Junk Jackal. This guy just seems a bit more like a giant mutant dog who probably really digs hanging out on the couch all day.
*Oh, and let me mention the glorious color scheme: Vibrant green fur, neon pink nails and a mohawk, and yellow spots? This guy has it going on. If Lisa Frank owned a bulldog, this is probably what he'd look like.
Do you dig the Trash Bag Bunch as much as I? If so, check out these other Trash Bag Bunch minifigures I've reviewed: