Height: 6 5/8th inches tall (in heels)
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, ball jointed hips, ball jointed torso, swivel/ hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, and a ball jointed head.
Accessories: Two magic effects and the torso for the Dormammu build-a-figure.
Non-Scalper Price: $16-$20
* Other than her new headsculpt and skirt piece, Enchantress is a repaint of 2014's Scarlet Witch. That's not really a bad thing, though, as Enchantress has the same solid articulation and build that Wanda Maximoff had. She's a solid, durable figure that looks nice on display but that you can play around with mindlessly and not worry about any breakage.
* The body used for Scarlet Witch works really well for Enchantress. The bodice mixes perfectly with the new skirt piece and the painted on arm wraps to really replicate her classic comic look. The paint work is nice and clean and I love the shades of green chosen here. Enchantress, while being a fairly simple figure, really does impress.
* These are some really cool leggings! I love the paintwork and design of these. It really gives Enchantress an element to her costume that visually "pops" and adds a pattern rather than all basic, flat colors.
Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange came with, and I still like them. I love energy or magic effect pieces included with action features. There are two separate clasps on these that can fit on the character's wrist, hand, or upper arms. They're a much brighter greenish-yellow in person (like a melted green freeze pop) and go well with the figure's color scheme.
* This Doctor Strange inspired series features a build-a-figure of Dormammu, a character who apparently has a long and storied history but that I had never heard of before learning about this series. I'm always a fan of build-a-figures, even if I'm not planning on building them (which I'm not with Dormammu). I'll happily trade this to anyone who is planning to, though! Any takers?
* While Enchantress has great articulation, she really has a difficult time standing thanks to the high heeled boots she's wearing. The base of the heel is pretty thin and unless you find the absolute perfect center of balance, Enchantress will be tipping over.
* Back to these things. I like them, but I do wish they were molded in a slightly more flexible plastic. The smaller clasps that fit on Enchantress' wrists are already starting to show stress marks in the plastic. There's no other way to get these on the figure other than by bending those little tabs. That's breakage waiting to happen, folks. By the way, wouldn't these things make a cool set of earrings?
Kaiser stand or the equivalent. The paintwork and colors are excellent on this figure and I love the headsculpt! Enchantress has been long requested and it's great to see fans finally get the chance to add her to their shelves. She's a Great figure and well worth picking up if you can find her.
I haven't reviewed any other Enchantress figures but I have reviewed plenty of Marvel Legends figures from the past few years, including:
Marvel Legends Series (2016)
Marvel Legends Series: Captain America by Hasbro (2016)
Demolition Man (Mercenaries of Mayhem)
Marvel Legends Series: X-Men by Hasbro (2016)