- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Sunday, October 9, 2016
31 Days of Toy Terror Lives: Lucy Van Pelt #332 from Peanuts from Pop! Television by Funko
Height: 4 3/4 inches (from her feet to the tip of her hat)
Articulation: Swivel head.
Non-Scalper Price: $10 dollars
* Lucy's witch costume has always cracked me up and I really like this interpretation. Somehow making it simpler and more stylized just makes it funnier! I think this mask is easily recognizable, don't you? I love the curved nose with a wart on it and the bright reddish-pink hat.
* Lucy's carrying a Trick 'r Treat bag! Unlike Charlie Brown's bag, Lucy's is most assuredly filled with candy and other Halloween treats. Lucy looks like she has a tight grip on the bag and has no intention of letting it go!
* Looking at Lucy from the side, not only can you see her hair but also the strap of the mask. I like this little detail for some reason. It just helps to really convey that this is a figure of someone wearing a mask.
* My only real negative with this figure is that the paintwork has a gloppy appearance in a few places. You could make an argument that this actually makes the mask look more like a real oldschool latex mask, but I don't think that's intentional. It seems to really just effect the nose.
Keep checking back here every day in October for more Toy Terror! Also, make sure to check out the Toy Bloggers United contest being hosted here this month! For more 31 Days of Toy Terror, check out my Hokey Halloween Horror page for spooky fun from 2016 and years past!