She-Ra, Hordak is a stylized plastic figure, kind of like a Funko POP! or one of the original Hasbro Mighty Muggs. There are two versions of him: One that's all black with red eyes and the standard version I'm checking out today. Let's see what the ruthless leader of the Evil Horde is up to at Sonic after the break...
Height: 4 inches
Articulation: Swivel shoulders and a balljonted head.
Non-Scalper Price: $1 something. I paid $11 bucks for 10 toys.
* Hordak is definitely a cool little figure. Considering you're getting him for around a buck (or included with a kids meal) he's a neat representation of the character. He's quite stylized, just like the show's animation, and he has a fair amount of detail on his outfit. No paintwork below the neck, though, which is kind of weird.
* I like the headsculpt. While the animation style is quite different from the Filmation series, Hordak in She-Ra and the Princesses of Power dosn't look too different from the Filmation Hordak. The biggest difference is the hair. This guy's got a shock of blue hair which makes him seem kind of trendy. He's also got some wicked looking red eyes, too.
* Hordak has a balljointed head and swivel shoulders, making him more articulated than a Funko Pop! vinyl. The head articulation is pretty cool and definitely makes him a bit more fun.
If you're a fan of Hordak then check out my reviews of the Masters of the Universe Classics "Buzz Saw" Hordak and the Spirit of Hordak, the ReAction Hordak and Hordak (Grey), and the M.U.S.C.L.E. slime Hordak.
For more items from Sonic's She-Ra and the Princesses of Power promotion check out the following:
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run