Evil-Lyn and Stinkor, were based on previously released POP! vinyls, Tri-Klops and his POP! counterpart were released at the same time. The POP! Tri-Klops (which I reviewed yesterday) was released as a shared exclusive through FYE stores and is a brand new addition to the MOTU POP! collection. Let's take a look at the Tri-Klops POP! + Pez dispenser after the break...
Height: 4 3/4ths inches
Includes: 1 roll of candy
Non-Scalper Price: $8 dollars
* While some of Funko's POP! vinyls are based on the Filmation depiction of the characters, others are based on the vintage toys. Tri-Klops is absolutely based on the vintage toy. The dispenser head is very much like a scaled down version of the POP! vinyl which is the design aesthetic of this line.
* Tri-Klops' visor doesn't rotate like the visor on the POP! vinyl figure but all of the eyes are sculpted on.
* Tri-Klops' dispenser body is exactly the same asnearly every Pez
dispenser I've ever seen. It's green to match the color of his armor and it holds a roll of candy. Seriously, it's a Pez dispenser. What more can I say about it?
* All of the POP! Pez Dispensers includes a pack of Pez (assorted). Why does it only come with
one when you usually get three? I guess because these are intended more
as collectibles rather than really intending to be eaten. The nice thing
is you can take these dispensers out of the box and easily put them back in, making them
collector friendly. They do display nicely in the box, so that's how I'm
If you're a Tri-Klops fan I've also reviewed the M.U.S.C.L.E. flesh Tri-Klops and green Tri-Klops and the POP! Tri-Klops #951.
For more POP! + Pez dispensers, check out the following:
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run