- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Friday, September 7, 2018
Hokey Halloween Horror: PEZ Glowing Jack O' Lantern with Candy Corn PEZ!
* Here's the full shot of the dispenser and, man, do I love this one. Love it, love it, love it. My daughter and I found these Halloween dispensers a CVS but I'm sure other stores will have them as well. PEZ is available pretty much everywhere. The Glowing Jack O' Lantern mold has been around since 2012 apparently, but this is the first time I've ever bought one. I should be showing off the new 2018 Halloween Pumpkin which is the one my daughter snagged. Still, this one was a bit more me.
* The sculpt on this one is just fantastic. I love the yellow facial features which give our Jack O' Lantern his patented glow. I also love how the stem is a separate piece attached to the top of the head. It's a nice dark green and it looks just lovely.
* Here's a side shot! Not much to see here except to note that the Jack O' Lantern is a bit flat on the back. That's OK, though. Nobody is perfect. Of course, the PEZ logo is stamped onto the side, looking as if it is made out of PEZ bricks.
(BTW, so as to not offend anyone I will disclose that I used a random state generator to pick Minnesota. I think about these things.)