- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- Hokey Halloween Horror!!!
- My Batgirl Collection!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Gallery
Friday, November 13, 2015
Action Figure Review: Bo Dallas (Series 36) from WWE Elite Collection by Mattel
Height: 7 inches
Articulation: Hinged ankles w/ lateral rockers, boot swivels, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, ball jointed hips, swivel waist, hinged abdomen, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel biceps, hinged elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, and a ball jointed head.
Non-Scalper Price: $15-$20 dollars
*Despite your thoughts on Bo Dallas, this is a high quality, well made figure. There's plenty of articulation and you don't have to worry about breakage. These figures are made to last. I really love messing around with these figures. Not only do they look great on display but they're great hand candy when you're just sitting around bored.
* The sculpt is pretty good. Bo Dallas has a slimmer frame than many other wrestlers and Mattel captured it well. He also has a really good head-sculpt that captures his happy, go lucky, slightly smarmy personality. He looks like he's in the middle of giving an inspirational speech, right before he gets F5'ed. Heh.
* Right across the back of his pants is the catchphrase "Bolieve." The letters are neat, clean, and legible. I've now spent two sentences talking about Bo Dallas' rear end. Well, three actually. Four.
* It's just a simple black fabric shirt with the words "Bo-lieve" on it, but it makes a pretty cool accessory. I definitely like Bo should have come with a microphone or something, too, but this is still a pretty good extra. It gives the figure two different looks and captures his main catchphrase.
*Yeah, he's a bit light on accessories and, yeah, he is Bo Dallas, but there's only one real negative I have with this figure: What is up with his hair? Look on the sides of his head? It's like Mattel tried to paint some hair short hair on the sides of his head. It looks so awkward that I almost thought it was some slop. It's intentional, though. Bizarre. I can't bo-lieve they would do something like that.
Boo Dallas for the final day of Re-Halloween. Anyways, this guy gets a Good and a 1/2 rating from me.
I've reviewed a number of other WWE Elite Collection figures, including:
WWE Elite Collection by Mattel
Bad News Barrett (Series 34)
Brock Lesnar (Series 37)
Cesaro (Series 33)
Dean Ambrose (Series 36)
Hulk Hogan (Series 34)
Luke Harper (Series 35)
Randy Orton (Series 35)
Seth Rollins (Series 37)
WWE Elite: Wrestlemania XXX by Mattel