- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
Friday, November 6, 2015
Re-Halloween Special: Kane (Series 31) from WWE Elite Collection by Mattel
Height: 7 1/2 inches
Articulation: Hinged ankles w/ lateral rockers, boot swivels, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, ball jointed hips, swivel waist, hinged abdomen, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel biceps, hinged elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, and a ball jointed head.
Non-Scalper Price: $18-$20 dollars
*This is a WWE Elite Collection figure and, so far, my experience with all of these is that they're durable and well articulated. These really are some fun toys to play with and Kane is no exception. Pose him all you want! There's no danger of breakage here!
* Kane's headsculpt looks just like...Kane! I love Kane. While he has a fairly serious look on his face, Glenn Jacobs actually just always seems like such an affable, friendly guy. He goes from being the Devil's Favorite Demon to just looking like somebody's dad. I can respect that.
I'm also digging his elbow pads and larger glove on his right hand. The help give him some additional pizzazz. The left elbow pad can actually be slid off of his arm pretty easily, but the right one cannot due to the glove.
* Kane's only accessory is his mask and it actually looks pretty good on him. It's not so tight that it scuffs the paint but it certainly doesn't look loose or over-sized in person. I like it and it's a fun accessory to have around.
*I don't really have any negatives for Kane except that I wish he came with at least one other accessory. It's always nice to get something the figure can hold or interact with. Even a microphone would have been welcome.
Kane's not the flashiest figure in the WWE Elite Collection but do you really want a WWE collection of action figures without Kane? Of course not! While he might not be the Director of Operations anymore, you can rest assured he's going to play a significant event in things to come. This is a Good and a 1/2 figure and well worth picking up for fans of this line.
I've reviewed a number of other WWE Elite Collection figures, including:
WWE Elite Collection by Mattel
Bad News Barrett (Series 34)
Brock Lesnar (Series 37)
Cesaro (Series 33)
Dean Ambrose (Series 36)
Hulk Hogan (Series 34)
Luke Harper (Series 35)
Randy Orton (Series 35)
Seth Rollins (Series 37)
WWE Elite: Wrestlemania XXX by Mattel