- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Christmas Haul 2015: K. Croc & Swamp Ski from DC Super Friends Imaginext by Fisher-Price
Height: 2 7/8ths inches
Articulation: Hinged hips, swivel/hinge shoulders, and swivel wrists.
Accessories: Swamp Ski, harpoon, and manacles.
Non-Scalper Price: $6-$8 dollars
* Not that he really needs a weapon or anything, but it is pretty cool that Killer Croc comes with a harpoon. It's a wicked looking accessory and he can easily hold it in either hand. Or in both hands.
* Here's the Swamp Ski that Croc comes with. It's a decent sized vehicle that's sturdy and kind of fun to play around with. Croc can easily grab the handlebars and take this thing for a spin as he's trying to escape from Arkham Asylum. I love the crocodile inspired paintjob on this.
* If you flip the Swamp Ski over you'll see that it has wheels on the bottom. That's a nice feature because it allows it to roll across hard surfaces.
*The only thing about this figure that I find fault with are his chains. The sculpt is nice and they fit him well but wouldn't a nice silver or gray plastic have been better than green? What the heck would a green chain be made out of anyways? I'm not expecting too much realism here but silver chains would have looked so much nicer.
Killer Croc. I have reviewed some other DC Imaginext figures, though:
DC Superfriends Imaginext by Fisher Price
The Joker & Harley Quinn
Justice League Imaginext by Fisher-Price