Height: 6 1/2th inches
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles,
boot swivels, double hinged knees, thigh swivels, balljointed hips,
swivel waist, balljointed mid-torso, swivel/hinge shoulders, bicep
swivels, double hinged elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, and a barbell jointed head.
Accessories: 6 interchangeable hands, 2 interchangeable heads, 2 wands, and a satchel.
* Evil-Lyn comes with two heads, the first of which is a very classic head. She's wearing a spiky looking helmet with an elaborate headpiece which is very classic. The helmet actually looks to be a separate piece, though, and Evil-Lyn's face is perfect. Still lovely but vert severe with strong, angular features. The paint on her eyes is excellent and really makes her quite intimidating.
* The second portrait is actually my preferred of the two as it shows an un-helmeted Evil-Lyn with long, white hair. I love this look for her! I've never been a huge fan of Evil-Lyn having short hair (as depicted in the Filmation series) so this one absolutely does it for me. She looks fantastic, right? The heads swap really easily, too, so changing up portraits is a breeze!
* There are some really cool details on Evil-Lyn's outfit and in particular I want to point out the cool loop on her robes, the sculpted in detail on the robes, and her really cool leather boots. The texture on the boots is great.
* While not every joint is as perfect you might expect from a modern 6-7 inch figure Evil-Lyn made out pretty well. She has a fantastic range of joints, most of which have an excellent range of motion. You can really have fun posing her in all sorts of spell casting poses. Her robe is also nice and pliable and has two long slits in the sides to ensure a full range of leg motion.
* Mattel really seems to be putting some effort towards making Masterverse a solid toyline and the accessories included with some of these figures are definitely a draw. Evil-Lyn comes with six hands: Two gripping hands, two gesturing hands, and two fists. They swap in and out well and she looks perfect with them. My favorites are the gesturing hands as they're great for spell casting!
* Evil-Lyn's outfit is complemented by a brown satchel that's carrying some mysterious red object inside. What is it? Who knows! The satchel fits around either shoulder and really completes her look.