- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Friday, February 14, 2020
Old School MOTU: '41 Willys Coupe 2002 #91 from Hot Wheels by Mattel
Series Number: 2002 #091, 1/4 in the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Subset
Length: 3 1/8ths inches
Original Retail Price:Around $1
Year of Release: 2002
* I didn't leave this one in the package since the blister is a bit yellowed and the package itself isn't really MOTU inspired or anything (other than the silhouette of the 200x techno Power Sword on the right hand side).
* This is a very heavily modified version of the 1941 Willys Americar Coupe. The large spoiler-like back and the elevated engine definitely show that this isn't your run of the mill car. I like the tinted red windows, too.
* In case someone were to find this car and not know who Ram Man is, the top of the car has the Masters of the Universe logo painted on it as well.
only now are we getting actual MOTU vehicles as Hot Wheels. This is a Good and a 1/2 little find and I'm glad to have picked it up! Maybe an armored car or something would have been more appropriate for Ram Man, but I'm down with this souped up Willys Coupe as well.
If you're a Ram Man fan I've also reviewed the M.U.S.C.L.E. green Ram Man and the traditional pink Ram Man, the ReAction standard Ram Man and Ram Man (Mini Comic), the Loyal Subjects Ram Man, and the MOTUC Ram Man.