original version of this model in 2015 as part of a Wal-Mart exclusive series but this one has a better color scheme and some enhanced paint applications. It is number 2/5 in the Batman subset and number 112/ 365 overall. Let's take a quick look at this new model after the break...
Series Number: 112/365, 2/5 in the Batman Subset
Length: 2 1/2 inches
Non-Scalper Price: $1
* This is the exact same model as the 2015 release but now the Arkham Knight Batmobile is all black and features some cool red trim on the top sides and on the hood. I couldn't get a picture due to this being packaged as, strangely enough, Hot Wheels Batmobiles are pretty much the only toys I own I keep in the package.
* While the model is cooler than the 2015 version, the packaging isn't as interesting. This is pretty standard Hot Wheels packaging.
For $1, picking up this Arkham Knight Batmobile is a pretty slick deal. While the game's constant use of the Batmobile may have gotten tedious, there really isn't much about the design itself that can be faulted. It's a nice looking Batmobile that takes the coolest elements from a number of modern Batmobiles and delivers something cool. The enhanced paint applications here definitely make this a Great pick-up.
If you're looking for more Hot Wheels Batmobiles, check out the following:
Hot Wheels by Mattel (2017)
The Bat 205/365
Batmobile: Batman V. Superman 237/365
Batmobile: Batman V. Superman 329/365
Hot Wheels: Batman by Mattel (2015)
Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobille
Batman Begins Batmobile
Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile
Hot Wheels: HW City by Mattel (2014)
The Tumbler- Camouflage Version
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast