- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
Monday, November 4, 2019
Re-Halloween Special: Pack A (Flesh) from Keshi Surprise: The Worst by Super7
Height: 1 3/4ths inches
Includes: 3 figures and 2 accessories
Non-Scalper Price: $7
* Super7's not calling these M.U.S.C.L.E. anymore (they're now Keshi surprise), but the sculpt and style is the same as on the previous lines. The Worst figures are definitely some of the sharpest and best looking minis Super7 has released, though, and the "flesh" colored plastic really captures all of the details. The various links in Frankenghost's chains and his slimy, ectoplasmic hair is really impressive.
* Red Tiger has a great pose and an actual accessory. Yes, the arm he's carrying around is a separate removable piece. I'd love to see more figures with accessories in the Keshi surprise line! It's a really cool feature in a minifigure line and Super7 has done it so well. It adds so much to a character like Red Tiger, too, and it really does give you two different ways to display your figure.
* Last up is Captain Deadstar, a skeleton pirate captain with a cybernetic peg leg and a flaming cutlass. Again, this guy has excellent detail and he stands up a lot better than the teal figure. I had trouble balancing that one, but not this guy. Why? I don't know. This guy is awesome, though.
For more of Captain Deadstar check out my review of Keshi Surprise Teal Captain Deadstar and the ReAction Captain Deadstar.
Are you a fan of the Frankenghost? Then check out my review of the Keshi Surprise Teal Frankenghost and the ReAction Frankenghost!
If you dig Red Tiger, check out my review of the Keshi Surprise Teal Red Tiger and ReAction Red Tiger.
For more Keshi Surprise: The Worst, check out the following:
Pack A (Teal)
Pack B (Teal)