previous version I reviewed is a very dark metallic blue. While the overall set numbers are different (this one is 237/365 while the blue version is 329/365), the subset numbers are both 1/5. Weird, huh? Anyways, here's a quick peek at the BvS Batmobile variant after the break...
Series Number: 237/365, 1/5 in the Batman Subset
Length: 2 1/2 inches
Non-Scalper Price: $1
* I've already talked about this model but, I have to say, I love this gray paintjob much more than the metallic blue version. It looks much more accurate to the film and just seems a bit cooler. I actually leave these in the package (pretty much the only thing I buy which I keep packaged) so sorry for the lousy shots of the vehicle.
* Not only is the vehicle changed but the color on the card art is different, too.
I like this version a bit better than the blue version, so I'd give this one a Great rather than a Good and a 1/2. It's a nice sculpt and for the price you can't beat it. These seem to still be out on shelves so if you're looking for one be vigilant, just like the Dark Knight himself.
Hot Wheels by Mattel
The Bat 205/365
Hot Wheels: Batman by Mattel (2015)
Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobille
Batman Begins Batmobile
Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile
Hot Wheels: HW City by Mattel (2014)
The Tumbler- Camouflage Version
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle