there is a code system to help you identify who you're getting. Of course, I picked these up the first time I found them and I had no idea who I was getting. I'm going to be honest: I really dig this guy. A robotic transforming piece of soap is kinda weird, but I dig it. Let's check out Sergeant Scrubadub after the break...
Height: 1 1/8ths inches
Articulation: Swivel shoulders
Blind Bag Code: 2
Available in: Single pack
Non-Scalper Price: $3 dollars
* One thing I really like about these is that every one of the blind
bagged figures come with an instruction guide that gives the character's
name, their team affiliation, and shows to how transform them. Sergeant Scrubadub is one of the Toilet Troop and the Clean-Up Platoon Leader.
* Yup! Sergeant Scrubadub is a bar of soap. He's not just a plain bar of soap, however, but he actually had the Autobot symbol on him. Out of the 13 of these I have so far, Sergeant Scrubadub is the first to have a Transformers symbol. That's kind of interesting, right? I really do like the suds that appear on the sides of the bar.
* The bar of soap easily transforms into Sergeant Scrubadub. He's a small little robot but I like his grin and how his arms have a full range of swiveling motion. Interestingly, the hands look like they are designed to hold small accessories. Maybe that's something that will be utilized later down the line?
This is the first figure of Sergeant Scrubadub I've reviewed. For more Transformers BotBots reviews, check out the following:
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast