- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Sunday, January 6, 2019
Minifigure Review: Frostferatu from Transformers BotBots by Hasbro
Height: 1 1/8ths inches
Articulation: Swivel shoulders, ball jointed capes
Blind Bag Code: 17
Available in: Single packs
Non-Scalper Price: $3 dollars
* One thing I really like about these is that every one of the blind bagged figures come with an instruction guide that gives the character's name, their team affiliation, and shows to how transform them. Frostferatu is one of the Lost Bots although he seems like a shoe in for the Sugar Shocks.
* Frostferatu's disguised form is a cupcake. Yup. A pinkish-red cupcake iced with vanilla frosting. Delicious! Seriously, looking at this guy in his disguised from definitely makes him appear more like a Shopkin or Num Nom. Little does an unsuspecting onlooker realize the deliciously evil presence trapped inside of Frostferatu's wrapper...
* Muahahahaha! Yes, the sides of Frostferatu's wrapper fold up to look like an extended cape, revealing the vampire inside. His hideous visage features sharp fangs and terrifyingly hypnotic eyes! His arms swivel as well, which is kind of cool. Bleh bleh!
Computer Warriors Pepsi can looked pretty legit) but the fact that they're minifigures and they're pretty fun designs is cool. Frostferatu is a Great little minifigure/ Transformer and I think he's a big hit. He's much cooler than a lot of the other blind bagged stuff on the market right now for sure.
This is the first figure of Frostferatu I've reviewed!