- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Action Figure Review: Clark Can't from Garbage Pail Kids Really Big Mystery Minis by Funko
Height: 3 1/4 inches
Articulation: Swivel shoulders and a swivel head.
Non-Scalper Price: $8-$9 dollars
* Clark Can't is decked out in a homemade costume that's reminiscent of Superman. Well, except that it's too small. And there's a GPK logo on the chest. And he's wearing some whitey-tighties over his pants. And there's a pee stain. Gross. Seriously, Quail Man has a cooler costume than this guy.
* The hair style on this guy is pretty cool. Imagine if Napoleon Dynamite didn't take very good care of himself: This is what you'd get. He's also decked out in a cape. It helps him to stand since he's a bit off balance due to his massive head of hair.
* It's not a problem that Clark's glasses are too large; it's that they don't sit right on his face. They were bent in the package and I cant get them to sit right on his face.
Also, the original trading card showed Clark holding a stack of comic books and standing next to a long box filled with comics. How cool would those have been as little accessories?