Height: 5 5/8ths inches
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, ball jointed hips, ball jointed torso, swivel/hinge shoulders with lateral "butterfly" hinges, swivel/ hinge elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, hinged neck, and a ball jointed head.
Accessories: Cloak, hammer, and tongs.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* The Mandalorian has done an excellent job of making the different Mandalorian warriors we've seen still look incredibly unique while retaining a distinctive appearance that makes them stand out as Mandalorians. Rather thank looking like she's totally dressed for battle, the Armorer's outfit definitely looks more regal with lots of padding. It's definitely the Mandalorian equivalent of a blacksmith, but with more of a ceremonial look to it The sculpt is excellent and the different areas of the outfit have different textures. She's one of the best looking figures of the year which is saying something as The Black Series continues to put out amazing stuff and has been on a streak for the past few years.
* The Armorer has one of the coolest Mandalorian helmets around. The gold color really stands out and I love the shape of the visor. She's also sporting some spikes on top. They almost look like Zabrak horns. Maybe there is a connection to the Mandalorians who followed Darth Maul here somehow?
* The Armorer wears a heavy fur cloak that is easily removable. She looks awesome with it on but looks just as cool with it off, too. It also makes her more poseable.
* Speaking of articulation, the Armorer is fantastic. She has a fantastic range of motion and is durable and super fun to mess around with. Want her to hammer out some armor? She can do that. Want her to knock some Stormtroopers upside the head with her hammer? She can do that, too!
* The standard Armorer comes with two tools for armoring. First up is this nifty cool hammer for shaping metal.
* Next up are her tongs. She can use this for crafting armor and other items vital to the Mandalorian Tribe. She can also use them to smack some Imperials upside the face. Bam!
The Black Series: Phase IV has offered up a steady stream of hits and the Armorer is another excellent release. I'm giving her a Great and a 1/2 and while I wish I had been able to get my hands on the exclusive version this one is still quite satisfying. Do you think the Armorer will show up again? Will we ever learn her name? Interesting stuff to ponder as we all continue to watch the second season of The Mandalorian!
This is the first figure of the Armorer I've reviewed. For more reviews from Star wars: The Black Series Phase IV check out the following:
Nice figure! I wanted to watch that Mandalorian series, but don't want to pay for a Disney subscription. I try to keep my entertainment budge t to a dull roar LOLReplyDelete
I hear you. We don't have any cable but we do have Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon, though that's for the shipping. Taking that out we still pay far less than folks we know who have cable.Delete
Great figure and awesome design, especially her helmet. The character kicks butt too. Glad Hasbro made her.ReplyDelete
Yeah, she's wonderful. I really wish I had gotten the Pulse version, though.Delete