Frankenstein's Monster into the mix while series 3 gave us Dracula and the very cool Gillman. Series 4 didn't have the Wolfman figure that we all expected, so we were left without the Monster Squad crew for a bit longer (although the Witch was still an nice addition). Finally, though, we have the Wolfman. Arooo! Ready for a look at this guy? Grab yourself some wolfsbane and a silver bullet and join me after the break...
Height: 2 7/8ths inches
Articulation: Hinged hips, swivel/hinge shoulders, and a swivel neck.
Non-Scalper Price: $3-$4 dollars
* Nearly every Imaginext figure comes with some cool little extra and the Woflman is no exception! He comes with a set of shackles that have been used to try and contain his rage. Did he put these on voluntarily or has he been captured by a werewolf hunter? Who knows? The sculpt is nice and the Wolfman easily fits inside.
* The Wolfman doesn't have a bad headsculpt and face, but I wish his mouth were showing more teeth rather than just having a bit of a frown with two teeth painted on. Something a bit more monstrous would have definitely been preferable.
I've reviewed six other figures from this series so far: Cyclops, Chinese Warrior. Genie, the Fly, the Crash Test Dummy, and the Ghost.
I've reviewed quite a few other Imaginext Collectible Figures, including:
Imaginext: Collectible Figures Series 2 by Fisher-Price
Imaginext: Collectible Figures Series 3 by Fisher-Price
Imaginext: Collectible Figures Series 4 by Fisher-Price
I've also reviewed other Imaginext lines:
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
- Teela: Warrior Goddess